[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this bitch not understand that all the tapes wont even matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: hannah baker.jpg (57KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
hannah baker.jpg
57KB, 980x490px
Did this bitch not understand that all the tapes wont even matter to her because, you know, shes fucking dead
>>
Depends on the afterlife in that universe. She could be a ghost observing everything.
>>
>>82694616
the only way shes a ghost is in clays fucked up head
>>
So what were the secrets Tony was supposed to keep? The tapes? The content of said tapes from anyone not on them? To me it seemed like Hannah made a tape specifically for him that mapped everything out. If he's not even on the tapes, why would Hannah drop them off to him first? Incase Justin freaked out and threw them all away?
>>
>>82694561
>be suicidal girl
>last act is of selfish rage
>completely forgets her parents that raised her and loved her, express no love in response in her last actions
>doesn't even leave them a note
>mentally scares her parents forever who did literally nothing wrong
>somehow the "good guy"

How?
>>
>>82694561
Why did she choose a dead medium like cassettes? Is it because she's dead? Was this meant to be pottery?
>>
>>82695750
Clay and Jeff are the protagonists desu
>>
Bryce did nothing wrong
>>
>>82695782
kek her suicide was one big inconvenience
>>
>>82695782
She was a pseudo-intellectual who thought she was "deep" so of course she had to use some hipster meme instead of something simple like a fucking IPhone.
>>
>>82695808
Jeff isn't even in 90% of the show and Hannah is the narrator and the one we're supposed to sympathize with the most.
>>
File: IMG_4637.png (747KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4637.png
747KB, 1136x640px
>>82695907
How can Hannah be the protagonist if she killed Jeff?!
>>
>>82694561
Has anyone committed suicide because of this show yet?
>>
>>82695808
I started typing out about how none of this would've happened if Jeff didn't get got, but then I remembered Hannah killed herself a mere weeks after his passing. That makes her really self-centered; a classmate dies in a car wreck and just when classmates start to care and talk about drinking and driving, she has to take the spotlight and go kill herself.
>>
>>82694561
That was the point. The writers want you to know that suicide is pointless
>>
I want to lick her face and teeth
>>
>>82696060
I've had on again off again suicidal feelings for awhile but this show has convinced me to not go through with it. Seeing how the parents reacted broke my heart and really made me hate Hannah with a passion, so I refuse to be like her. In that regard, whether intentional or not, the show did have a positive influence on me.
>>
>>82696254
Your parents care about you? Ew, gross.
>>
>>82696254

Good one my man keep it up you fucking kike nigger
>>
>>82694561

Why didn't anyone just throw the tapes into the garbage where they belonged? Do americans really take in any random package left to them?
>>
File: IMG_2661.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2661.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>82696500
Thanks dubs
>>
>>82696543
That's what I was thinking. Why didn't the Breakfast Club fags not just dispose of the tapes when Clay got his hands on them? Justin can steal his bike but not the tapes? Plothole
>>
>>82696637
They weren't willing to kill tony yet
>>
>>82694561
>I'll make these tapes and ruin people's lives, bankrupt the school, provoke a mass shooting and cause another suicide.... but at least they'll know they were pretty mean to me.

The entire series depends on you liking and feeling empathy for the main character, yet she's fucking unlikable.

Besides, no one other than maybe Bryce and even that is debatable deserved that fucking torment. So they were mean to you... big deal, everyone is mean to everyone at a point in their lives. Killing yourself isn't going to fix anything you cunt.
>>
>>82695808
>>82695907

Speaking of Jeff,

It's pretty dumb that the series wants you to think that running over that stop sign caused the crash. It was a T intersection. Even if you don't know traffic laws, which state that the car coming from the bottom of the T has to stop, it is pretty goddamn obvious that you dont approach an intersection at full speed and turn without first stopping.

The crash was going to happen whether the sign was there or not because the driver was a complete imbecile.
>>
>>82696543
>>82696637
That's a good point.

The tapes incriminate all of them, so why not just throw them away and be done with it? Why risk it by giving them to a volatile loser like clay, just so they can later worry about him talking to the cops?

What the fuck is everyone retarded?
>>
Does anyone have the Benny Hill webm form this show?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.