[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i like how lindleshit realized he was too inept at writing human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

i like how lindleshit realized he was too inept at writing human emotions that he just took the cheap way out and made half the cast not be able to have any lines
>>
caitlyn jenner?
>>
>>82692855
>>>/pleb/
>>
>>82692855
JUST
>>
enjoying the first season, sweetie?

You'll see that statement of yours isn't so true when you catch up to the show like the rest of us big boys.

Toodles~
>>
>>82692855
Here's your (You)
>>
>>82692855
So you haven't read the book
>>
>>82692855
I watched 1 episode of this and literally punched a wall. It annoyed me that much. I'm still angry.

>muh cliffhanger

Fuck this show. I'd rather watch my own testicles for an hour.
>>
>>82693594
>muh cliffhanger
>episode one ends with Kevin shooting at dogs while crying

Why lie?
>>
that actress is so ugly it's really distracting. I really can't stand her at all when she's on screen. that fucking hair what the fuck
>>
The GR were mute in the book.
>>
File: 1494650918904.png (452KB, 940x572px) Image search: [Google]
1494650918904.png
452KB, 940x572px
post yfw when kevin makes that microexpression everytime he suffers and is about to cry
>>
>>82694759
As much as this show is overrated junk, she turns out to be a pretty damn good character later on.
>>
File: autisticscreeching.png (393KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
autisticscreeching.png
393KB, 800x457px
>>82696592
The GR is the most boring part of an otherwise great show. Not even their doctrine is clear. "We're here to remind the world of what happened." Okay? Are you trying to encourage us to look to God, or is it that life is without purpose? Are you smoking to hasten your death? No? No one knows why they chain smoke?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.