[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend me movies like this? I don't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can anyone recommend me movies like this?

I don't even pretend to be some 'muh plot' faggot, I just want entertainment when I get home.
I already seen/played every Alien, Predator, Star Wars and Star Trek movies/games. Any more obscure huamnity stronk films?
>>
>>82689382
I would never recommend a movie like that one in your pic, and frankly you should never ask anyone to.
>>
>>82689382
If you've seen the first Independence Day then you've seen this movie. I mean they LITERALLY showed the 1996 movie in theatres, I don't know how they got away with it.
>>
Armageddon, Dante's Peak, Super 8,
>>
>>82689417
Why not? Movies like this make my day. It's pretty much the same when I watched Pacific Rim.
I don't want intellectual stimulation, I just want neat battle scenes and xboxhueg alien ships.
>>
>>82689418
Except it wasn't the same. At all.
>>
>>82689459
See >>82689563.
The first movie could maybe be in the same league as the movies you listed but that sequel was pure shit.
>>
>>82689563
No I mean they LITERALLY LITERALLY showed the 1996 film at my theater, I think the guy loaded the wrong HDD into the projector.
>>
>>82689627
Well, yeah. Every humans vs. aliens movie boils down to the same plot.
I don't want to defend it in any way, I'm just stating that I enjoy them and want to know similar movies. Battle of Los Angeles was probably the most generic alien vs human film I watched and I really enjoy it.

>>82689440
Thanks, Super 8 looks really sweet.
>>
File: 1463620256116.png (932KB, 825x991px) Image search: [Google]
1463620256116.png
932KB, 825x991px
>>82689647
That would have been a splendid treat.
>>
ID4 is actually very well-plotted. The problem is the premise is hackneyed, and the themes are worthless. Also the characters, while well-developed in that each is dynamic, are overall flat, as there are too many to round off any one of them to a satisfactory degree. On the plus side, the dialogue is good and the editing and special effects are fantastic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.