[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tim Allen's "Conservative Show" Canceled despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Tim.png (813KB, 576x614px) Image search: [Google]
Tim.png
813KB, 576x614px
http://www.westernjournalism.com/conservative-tim-allens-show-last-man-standing-cancelled-despite-strong-ratings/

What did Hollywood mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-CJ-oHs4SU
>>
File: 1494376079112.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494376079112.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>82688703
par for the course
>>
>>82688703
define "strong ratings"

lots of shows are cancelled every year, especially shows with big stars that are already cash cows in syndication and would make just as much money with no new episodes

oh im sorry all the retards here are victim-complex retards
>IT WERE THE JEWS HOLDING DOWN US KIND TRUMP SUPPORTERS
>>
>>82688703
the jokes are too blunt tbqh, I didn't laugh
>>
>>82688703
Go post about it on Facebook grandma.
>>
>>82688780
Even Agents of Shit has 0.04 rating and it still got renewed.
>>
>>82688703
This is the /r/the_donald of television programming. Better than the SJW alternatives but still cringeworthy as all fuck.
>>
>>82688703
White """""""""""""""""""""""""""""males""""""""""""""""""""""" BTFO
>>
they meant that the little frapftard couldn't keep getting away with it
>>
File: proof.png (43KB, 728x758px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
43KB, 728x758px
>>82688836
>>82688780
>>
>>82688836
Some shows with good ratings still get axed

t. someone who has worked in the industry
>>
>>82688780
Third highest ratings of the network (just barely outside of second), and dominates it time slot every week.
>>
Ahhhruuuu?
>>
In defense of ABC, they did cancel all of their multi camera sitcoms, not just this one, and have not ordered any new ones. I think the format might just be dead.
>>
>>82688703
can someone put the JUST crown on Tims head?
>>
what's the best way to type that noise he'd make at the start and end of the home improvement intro?

>EEEEEHHHHUUUAAAA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6or4fmlhfPE
>>
>>82688780
Do you need a hug?
>>
>Thinking it had a chance during CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>82688843
there isn't a bias, conservatives just aren't good at it

you are the right wing version of "girls in STEM" bullshit

>muh quotas
>>
That's a shame. It's not hilarious, but by the standards of modern sitcoms it's pretty good. Although I have to wonder, why don't conservatives just start their own media companies, if this is such a big deal to you? That's what you did with Fox News. Why not do the same with regular tv? One of the many, many conservative billionaires could start his own network out of Dallas or something, and put the same conservative slant on his shows that liberal New Yorkers do with theirs.
>>
It was lame and pandered to rural conservatives. It wasn't awful though it was just mediocre. I really wanted to lick Mandy's asshole too.
>>
>>82689067
It's been tried.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RightNetwork
>>
>>82688823
Kek
>>
>>82689099
>make a conservative network
>can't get any of the big liberal cable companies to show it
>network dies
Well, fuck.
>>
>>82688861
A look, all of the liberal apologists disappeared. That's weird.
>>
Never watched it but the TV Grim Reaper had it at a 90% renewal chance and he's overall in the 90%+ accuracy rate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.