[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9 years ago my gf broke up with me >binged on Star Trek:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: depression1.jpg (27KB, 337x358px) Image search: [Google]
depression1.jpg
27KB, 337x358px
>9 years ago my gf broke up with me
>binged on Star Trek: TNG

>5 years ago I broke up with my gf
>binged on The Sopranos

>yesterday my fiancee and I separated

First of all, fuck my life. Secondly, what should I binge on this time?

Deadwood seems a contender so far, but it's only 3 seasons and I'm looking for something more light-hearted, I think. Suggestions?
>>
>>82681656
the wire, mad men, leftovers, young pope
>>
All those girls are choking on dicks right now.
>>
File: 1274736196741.jpg (32KB, 327x277px) Image search: [Google]
1274736196741.jpg
32KB, 327x277px
>>82681777
But they've also choked on mine.
>>
Whatever you do, don't do Six Feet Under. If you're in a fragile state you'll off yourself by the end of it.
>>
>>82681656
youre supposed to binge on tng first so this sort of thing can never start to happen in the first place.
>>
The wire
>>
Parks and Recreations, feel free to skip season 1.
>>
Stop trying to have serious relationships with women
>>
>>82681777
Proud of yourself now?
>>
>>82681656
>Deadwood seems a contender so far, but it's only 3 seasons and I'm looking for something more light-hearted

There's a very obvious answer: Justified. It's more light-hearted but still great and plenty of seasons.
>>
>>82681777
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP THEM!
>>
>>82681879
Thanks for the suggestion, though. Won't watch it now, but it's on my list.

>>82681702
Downloading the leftovers now. Seen the rest.

>>82681950
I'm 30 and I'd really like to have my own family and settle down.

Not sure if that's still realistic anymore.

>>82682048
Think I'll start with this one. Sounds perfect if I go by wikipedia.
>>
>>82681656
I think you should watch Mad Men. It's somewhat lighthearted but also pretty heavy at times.

If you want something totally lighthearted and long I'd say 30 Rock. It's just a joke cannon of a show.

I'm curious though, what splits up fiancees?
>>
File: 1354999116108.jpg (92KB, 643x760px) Image search: [Google]
1354999116108.jpg
92KB, 643x760px
>>82682161
Maybe I should reconsider Mad Men... saw the pilot when it came out, but stopped there because I wasn't THAT interested in it...

Never saw 30 Rock because I feel I've seen it through all the captions, gifs and pictures on the internets. Not that interested in humor, though. I'm hardly holding up as it is.

We split up because she had an emotional affair. She came clean to me that she had developed feelings for someone else, but wanted to work at it instead with me. We spent a few days talking non-stop. Yet, the more we talked, the more I realized I had already lost her. When she said that she was unsure if choosing for me was the right thing, and that she was afraid to lose her feelings for him, I ended it. This is just one side of the story, though. I've been having a stressful period and I wasn't for her like I should've been.

Not a moment goes by where I don't regret this decision, though. Should've given it more time, should've worked harder at it...

We split up crying in each others arms, saying 'I love you so much' over and over again.

I'm really fucking broken, man.
>>
>>82682400
All of this will be healed when you find the woman you will have your family with, my friend
>>
>>82683007
I hope so, bro.

For now I just want to forget.
>>
>>82682101
>I'm 30
33 here :/
already divorced :/
fuck my life after you're done fucking yours :/
>>
>>82682400
Hmm. If you are feeling like that you will definitely find themes to identify with in Mad Men, hell the Season 1 finale might destroy you. But at the same time it'll help you see life goes on.

And if you want to get married I'd say no point waiting now if it's been over six months just do it.
>>
>>82681656
Prison Break
>>
>>82681656
binge on bleach
>>
>>82682101>>82683468
forgot to add

watch Sorrentino's filmography starting with Consequences of Love then watch the Young Pope
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.