[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or are the Americans and Jews more barbaric and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: inglourious.jpg (2MB, 2376x3315px) Image search: [Google]
inglourious.jpg
2MB, 2376x3315px
Is it just me or are the Americans and Jews more barbaric and disgusting than the actual Nazis in this movie?
>>
>>82681401
yeah basically
>>
>>82681401
Brad Pitt was awful in this
>>
>>82681401
isnt that the point
>>
>>82681401
That is literally the point of the film. Nice to know people on this board actually watch movies.
>>
>>82681401
Yes, but in their case it was justified
>>
>>82682223
No, that was definitely NOT the point Quenchin Cuckoldtino wanted to make if you had seen this kike propaganda, the nigger felatio show that was Django Unchained and nu-male cuck cinema that was hateful 8.

That Italian faggot has some deep rooted, brainwashed white guilt growing up, while a bunch of subhuman shitskin niggers railed her whore cunt of a single mother.
>>
>>82682337
People like you exist? I hate the Blacked shit on this site but that rant you made was fucking idiotic to the point I feel like you're lost up your own ass.
>>
>>82682205
OBLIGE HIM
>>
>>82682406
you msut be new here, libshit trigglypuff
>>
>>82681401

thats the point. it's a jewish revenge fantasy wet dream film.

sort of like therapy and victim getting revenge
>>
>>82682433
Those are cute names. Are those the names your father called you while he forces you to fuck your sister as a child?
>>
>>82682433
Neck yourself you fucking manchild nigger. I hope a Jew rapes your mother
>>
>>82682454
Jewish revenge story? While Zoller gunned down Shoshanna? She would have gotten away, not shooting him, then sympathizing over his body, to only have her shot to pieces while screaming.

Or Landa calling Aldo's plan "a terrorist plot".
>>
>>82681401

Yes, it's the point of the film.

That's why the climax of the film is a scene in which the Nazis are laughing at violence inflicted on other just because they're Jews.

It's also why the most genuinely brave and heroic character in the film is the Nazi with the iron cross.

Tarantino is mocking the idea that it's ok to take pleasure in horrible violence being inflicted upon people just because they're Nazis by pointing out that the dehumanization is similar to the dehumanization the Nazis applied to the Jews.
>>
File: nazi 3.png (590KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nazi 3.png
590KB, 800x600px
>>82681401
>KILL THE NAZIS KILL THE NAZIS XDD XDD
>"Critics are raving over Tarintino's bold new film depicting JEWS SCALPING DA NAZIS"
"I like the part where they kept shooting Hitler over and over again." -A fan who also hates Nazis
>>
>>82681401
Because none of it takes place in a concentration camp.
>>
>>82682433
>>82682337
I want neet-soc nu-pol faggots to leave now.
>>
>>82682337
Hateful 8 was nu-male cuck cinema how exactly?
>>
>>82682581
Its hopeless, /tv/ interprets everything literally.

Similar difficulties are found in watching Starship Troopers, Showgirls and even Inception.

Claiming of Kino connoisseurship aside, I'm convinced /tv/ doesn't actually believe film can be an artform at all.
>>
>>82683344
It's called aspergers syndrome.
>>
>>82682337
Kinda true though Tarantino's momma was a slut for the bbc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.