[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Conan is the least political but funniest late night hos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9244.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9244.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
>Conan is the least political but funniest late night host
>Has the worst ratings

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D3Im37oRMRE

How does it make you feel?
>>
Well, I really think you should quit smoking.
>>
>>82677510
That was political :O
>>
>>82677510
Well he was basically set out to drift on an island channel. What do you expect.
>>
>>82677510
I want /pol/ to leave.

Also Conan fucked himself by going to cable tv.
>>
>>82677510
I give (((ratings))) about as much credence as I do (((polls)))
>>
It's because he's the people who watch him are young, not Nielsen dinosaurs.
>>
File: file.png (210KB, 421x251px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
210KB, 421x251px
>>82677510
Having good rating doesn't mean a majority like you. It just means you have a decent amount of people to worship you. In this particular case that would be few millions of politicized and radicalized american millenials who think of comedians as valid analysts and information sources.

I'm not really sure if Colbert really believes what's he's saying, or if he's personally hostile toward Trump. He just found an easy audience that allows him to go into politically incorrect territory, for instance jokes that would perceived as homophobic and sexist out of context, just for a cause they think as good.

With that said, even if he doesn't write his jokes himself, he's a good showman and very good at delievering them. And even if he always reacted to his attackers, Trump should know better and let Stephen do his thing for his little group of followers, then do the very thing he's done to win the election without realising it: use these contemptuous and hateful people as strawmen.
>>
>conan
>funny
>>
File: 1472324790227.jpg (166KB, 734x814px) Image search: [Google]
1472324790227.jpg
166KB, 734x814px
>>82680266
In real life you don't always get what you want.
>>
Conan literally says Donald trump every night and waits for laughs
>>
File: conando.jpg (41KB, 430x351px) Image search: [Google]
conando.jpg
41KB, 430x351px
>>82677510
>post NBC Conan
>any way representative of his quality
>>
>>82677510
nobody watches TBS except for senile old people
>>
>>82681238
Who watches USA? Duckman used to be broadcasted there.
>>
>>82677510
HUMBLE DORF NEEDS TO BE IMBEACHED NOW!!! GARFUNKLE BUNGHOLE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.