[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Covenant at least better than that piece of shit Prometheus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is Covenant at least better than that piece of shit Prometheus?

I don't want to sit through an other millennial teenager movie.

I'm almost giving up on movies.
>>
>>82674091
No they made it worse by not making the Alien an Alien anymore.

it was created by us, destroying all the mythology behind it
>>
>>82674091

No, it's between Prometheus and AvP.
>>
>>82674091
>millennial
>teenager

People born between ~1985-1995 haven't been teens for a long time retard.
>>
>>82674336
>it was created by us, destroying all the mythology behind it
except it exist prior to the events of prometheus though...
>>
>>82674336
you need to explain exactly how the movie does that because as of now, it's either you shitposting or even worse, you saw the movie and totally misinterpreted it.
>>
>>82674091
>I'm almost giving up on movies.
Do it. You're weak. Get out. Find another hobby you spineless fuck.
>>
>>82674570
Basically David constructs the Alien and makes it by merging the goo and Shaw together to make an egg. His experimetns lead him to making eggs with facehuggers so he constructed the whole thing
>>
>>82674751
or more likely he learned how to make them since they already existed. See mural above.
>>
>>82674399
Which means OP is gen x and old as fuck.
>>
>>82674336
Xenos being a bioweapon created by another race is not new to this franchise you fucking dumb cunt.

They're a fucking bioweapon, not a stupid weak little bug like Aliens made you think.
>>
>>82674751
So queens are not canon anymore?
>>
>>82675204
Yes queens are canon, but the actual species was created and not evolved naturally. Just think of Queens are some natural evolution that lets them reproduce by themselves.
>>
>>82674091
Same story with the main Crew
>We don't care because they are not likeable people
>one of the main crew Danny Mcbrides wife literally locks another crew member in with a chestburster and wont let them out
>They Split off one by one
But there is one scene with some teamwork it was pretty good the final act was the strongest part if the initial Crew was better it could have been a great return to Alien
>>
>>82675292
>but the actual species was created and not evolved naturally
what movie canon ever established this?
>>
>>82675203
>Aliens made the Aliens look weak

Yea right no weapons but take out an entiore fleet of high tech marines and ammo.

Check yourself retard, Aliens was the best movie because it actually showed them taking over
>>
>>82675578
It dumbed them down to the point where they mindlessly ran into turrets and machine guns like stupid bugs.

The xeno is supposed to be a highly intelligent creature, hence literally stating they're the "perfect organism" you dumb cunt.
>>
>>82676006
>mindlessly run into turrets
it was only a few

>mindlessly run into turrets
Not finding an alternative route later to rape them with from above

>mindlessly ran into turrets
dragging burke away later without crossing the turrets path

wew lad you might need an iq test
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.