[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see /tv/'s plebbitry... and despair.... This was an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>see /tv/'s plebbitry... and despair....

This was an 8/10. Go see it, ignore the low IQs who didn't understand it.
>>
>>82672070
>Prometheus was good you just didn't understand it
kys
>>
>it's a Bong gets to watch a movie a week early and can't wait to tell /tv/ episode

Actually agree with you though, the movie was really well made and highly entertaining.
The 'twist' was completely obvious though

Also what exactly did David do to Shaw? Some of those drawings were horrific
>>
you know a movie is terrible when the best rating shills can give it is an 8
>>
>>82672110
>>82672175
>community college """graduates""" detected
>>
>>82672070
>This was an 8/10. Go see it, ignore the low IQs who didn't understand it.
This sounds awfully familiar. I remember Prometheusfags saying the same thing about their trashflick.
>>
>>82672157

>no likeable characters
>embarrassinly bad cgi
>plot makes no logical sense
>pacing is all over the place

i couldn't named a single good thing about this movie
>>
>>82672235
Honestly the CGI looked horrible even in the low-quality webms people have been posting. I don't know how the fuck this got released.
>>
>>82672271
>low quality webm
>damn why does this CG looks so bad??

low iq detected
>>
>>82672271

it's not just the aliens too. basic shit like a spaceship in space looks fake as shit in this. it looked like a 90s scifi show. and there were all these shots of cgi violence that just looked stupid.
>>
>no likeable characters
I'm sorry for you autism but I was rooting for Daniels and David the whole time

>embarrassinly bad cgi
Eh? It looked good throughout, there was only one part that looked obviously green screen which was when Daniels was trying to shoot the aleum whilst ontop on the flying ship

>plot makes no logical sense
Explain?

>pacing is all over the place
Pacing was one of the best aspects of the movie. Entertaining start to finish without wall to wall action

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess you haven't watched the movie
>>
Why is everyone so dumb? Like schlocky horror dumb.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.