[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tv/ never talk about this show? Can I really be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15

File: cast.jpg (87KB, 618x464px) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
87KB, 618x464px
Why does /tv/ never talk about this show?

Can I really be the only one who likes it?
>>
What's this show about?
>>
>>82670485
I saw the beginning of the first season and it was beyond terrible.
Like really really bad, one of the worst TV shows I have ever watched.

The two main actors, both of which I like, couldn't save it.

>>82670506
Damian Lewis is really rich and Paul Giamatti is a pervert that works for the government and tries to get his ass to prison
>>
>>82670506
millions.
>>
>>82670506
how many asians there are.

It's actually really racist tbqh
>>
>>82670485
It's good, nothing to talk about. Season finished, waiting for new one.
>>
Why talk about BILLIONS when we could talk about MILLIONS
>>
>>82670485
Season 2 went full-on leftie. Fucking androgynous gender neutral weird fucks. I hate television. The fag who died in season 1, wasn't much of a fag in fact I didn't know he was a fag at all until he was dying. Season 2 is in your face with the shit. So progressive.
>>
>>82670646
How in your face are we talking? Going full xirximxam?
>>
>>82670506
About the Shoah.
>Oy veh, remember the six billions!
>>
>>82670506

Cuckoldry mostly--buttressed by aggressive speeches and sanctimonious pretensions.
>>
>>82670731
Yeah full on 'My pronouns are'. And they gave the character plot armour.
>>
>>82670731
Not in your face at all really

When introduced says they want to be referred to as "they, their's, them." Most of the time people just refer to them by name. There is one scene in the entire season where Axe corrects someone for using "she" instead of "they"

Other than that it's not brought up. It's literally maybe 45 seconds of the entire season.
>>
>>82670769
>gave the character plot armour

what plot armor would that be?
>>
>>82670646
>Season 2 went full-on leftie.

Every other show is scrambling for a piece of the tranny pie. These guys next-leveled everyone by jumping into the "neither male nor female" pool.

Prediction for season 4:

A character that changes gender identity every few days.
>>
>>82670485
first season started showing promise and they fucked it all up and now it's just bad.
>>
>>82670790
it will be much more next season since they made her the biggest mary sue.
>>
>>82670867
Why would it be much more next season?

99% of the time they just sayTaylor because the pronoun game is terrible in movies/tv because you can't be totally sure who is being talked about.
>>
>>82670939
>Why would it be much more next season?

That sweet sweet prestige from their peers.
>>
>>82671013
What in your mind would they do to make it "much more"?

Give her a love interest? She's seemed basically asexual so far and the show has only ever really focused on Rhoades' sexuality.
>>
>>82670939
they made her a fucking intern that walks in and is instantly the smartest person at the company and she's going to be a much bigger part of the plot because of giamatti's side trying to turn her. they even showed her buying an apartment for no reason because they want to make her a big part for no reason other than lol she's a genius and shaves her head cuz she thinks she's a dude or something sometimes
>>82671054
she's a fucking mary sue
>>
>Really enjoyed S1
>Heard they are bringing in a "gender fluid" character
>Seems unnecessary and annoying
>She is one of the best parts of the show

mfw all that happened
>>
>>82671054

External powers rally against it
Colleagues band together and come to its aid
A moral lesson is articulated through heavy-handed exposition.
Helping is on a "continuum of violence". It undermines autonomy.
The audience is chided
>>
>Be me
>Bobby Axelrod
>Multibillionaire bad ass
>Marry white trash hood rat wife
>Dont have a prenup

why?
>>
>>82671176
titties were nice
>>
Chuck is a dick
Bobby is based
Chucks dad is a mega dick
wags is mega based
>>
>>82671176
Because prenups are fucking worthless and get thrown out of court all the time.
>>
>>82671176
>she empties the vault and takes the kids
>they act like his anger isn't justified
>>
>>82671139
[they] are kind of a mary/gary sue desu
>>
>>82671208
wags literally doesn't have a function
i love him tho
>>
File: resume.jpg (10KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
resume.jpg
10KB, 292x219px
>>82670646

can you imagine how common interviews with people like this are now?

>your resume says your pronouns are "they, theirs, and them"?
>>
>>82671223
but dude he literally told her one white lie in their entire relationship that would comfort her he's a fucking misogynist white devil!
>>
>>82671081
>they made her a fucking intern that walks in and is instantly the smartest person at the company

So, you're upset they made someone that doesn't identify as male/female as intelligent or can somehow see the market in the same way Axe has been able to? Why?

They're setting her up to be an Axe protege that he's basically turning into him and away from the values she thought she held. Just look at how she initially reacted to Sandpiper compared to the end of the season where she's basically insider trading.

>>82671171
>External powers rally against it
This doesn't fit with the theme of the show in any way as they've pretty clearly shown they don't care who or what you are as long as you can make money. The only external force that would rally against Taylor is the federal government and it would be because she very much so committed insider trading.
>>
>>82671254
My pronouns are "you, are and fired".
>>
File: batgirl.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Wondered the same thing OP. I like the show. Most comments on this thread are /pol/cats.
>>
>>82671291
>firing your most productive analyst

seems like something Axe would do.
>>
>>82671291
not wanting to dress traditionally feminine doesn't entitle someone to special snowflake pronouns
>>
>>82670485
Because we all DROPPED it because of the stupid gender neutral character.
>>
>>82670485
this and black sails are both great shows

they get like a single thread 2 hrs after the ep airs and that's it
>>
>>82671285
>So, you're upset they made someone that doesn't identify as male/female as intelligent or can somehow see the market in the same way Axe has been able to? Why?
no you fucking retard can you fucking read? here is what I fucking said you even fucking quoted it
>they made her a fucking intern that walks in and is instantly the smartest person at the company
I am mad that they made a mary fucking sue walk in and instantly be the smartest person at the company. and then they made her a mentally ill tranny because lol why not

>They're setting her up to be an Axe protege
sure, maybe she shouldn't be a fucking intern that's smarter than Axe's best workers that have been doing it for years?

how about the scene where axe wanted the guys to find a reason to short the car company and they came back and said there's no reason to short? she was just like ohh I can read minds I get what you're doing here, here's all that work you needed! also I'm an intern!
>>
>>82671248
Wags is probably on millions a year just to give advice to bobby which is largely ignored
Him going mad in a sushi restaurant is a great scene
>>
>>82671291
I stopped watching it because of this stupid bullshit.

tbf.....that Metallica episode didn't help
>>
>>82671351
Fuck no.

The only good Stars show was Magic City and they cancelled it.

Stars = DROPPED
>>
>>82671428
Excuse me it's Starz and you're fucking WRONG.
>>
third season is completely predicable as to what will play out...

>Chuck finally gets dirt on Axe
>Axe arrested and indicted
>Axe "muh billions will find the hole in your ploy"
>Wendy implicit in securities fraud by participating in the whole short scheme to protect Chuck from losing his cash
>Axe exposes this and brings to Chuck's attention 75% through season after filler of Axe being dragged in the dirt and eps of "muh family is being torn apart"
>remainder of season is Chuck moving to drop charges against Axe to protect Wendy
>Axe again comes out on top
>>
>>82671354
She stopped being an intern a while ago. Most of this work is math and I don't see why an intern couldn't be more naturally gifted at math than others currently working there. I'm sure that neeeever happens in real life. Would you care just as much if it were a nerdy white guy?

>how about the scene where axe wanted the guys to find a reason to short the car company and they came back and said there's no reason to short
because there was no real reason to short and they weren't dishonest people.
>>
>>82671406
They had to meet their Soros quota.
>>
>>82671492
>>Wendy implicit in securities fraud by participating in the whole short scheme to protect Chuck from losing his cash

Wendy didn't do anything illegal though. If anything he'll move to keep what she did secret to protect his chance at winning the governorship.
>>
>>82671496
>Would you care just as much if it were a nerdy white guy?
yes. the show is shit and this character is the worst part.

>because there was no real reason to short and they weren't dishonest people.
yet the mentally ill tranny that's known Axe the shortest and has never done anything shady like this for axe is the one that can read his mind and knows what he wants?
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>82671291
ridiculous

DROPPED
>>
>Its a /pol/ comes to /tv/ episode

fucking hate these ones
>>
>>82670731
/pol/ here
Not much. 2 instances, one character. Not really agenda, more of a "hip" thing to do

Good show, entertaining.
>>
>>82671776
>It's all /pol/'s fault. Billions dindu nuffin
>>
>>82672026
Nice try shill
>>
>>82672116
Suck my cock, nigger.
>>
>>82670731
In every episode there is 5min of progressive shit.
>>
>>82672201
Yep.

If art isn't made in earnest it's not art. It's propaganda.

DROPPED
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-27-19h30m35s794.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-27-19h30m35s794.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
I dropped it straight after this.
>>
>>82672338
Me too. Literally 1st episode Season 2.

Not gonna watch that shit.
>>
File: IMG_7114.png (187KB, 610x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7114.png
187KB, 610x341px
Shit show. Brody is the best part, but of course they don't give him anything interesting to do.
>>
>>82670822
Yeah, we're really going to need an alternative to leftie television.

>>82672192
/pol/ you are not, you're a leftie plant or a shill or both. Eat shit, bitch.
>>
>>82672437
I bought a deck of cards. Cost me $1.
>>
>>82671492
you forgot the season closer face to face between Chuck and Bobby where they talk to each other like comic book nemeses
>>
>>82671254
>does this mean you identify as more than one person?

>do we have to pay these people individually?
>>
>>82672536
We need to ARREST media away from the lefties. Remember the punk rock years and the, stick it to the man memes that was all the rage in the sixties and seventies? Those people got control of the narrative and literally have become the Fanatics they claimed the Establishment was. Tim Allen, Well within his right to do so, makes fun of the ctrl left cry baby movement that are still butt hurt Trump won, and Advertisers threatens to pull funding from the network so the network is rid of Allen's number 3 show.
>>
>>82671254
They're less than 1% of the population of the first world, they only exist in the first world, and they quickly find out no one is willing to indulge them, so they either have to live off their trust funds or drop the entire phase to eat.

The only reason people think its a big thing is because clickbait journalism pushes them to the forefront, for since "she-hes" have been one of the staples of freakshows since time immemorial, they pull disproportionate amounts of traffic.
>>
>>82670815
"They" are a Mary Sue.
>>
>>82671776
its funny how no one cared that the show exists until it started trying to trigger /pol/.
>>
>>82672804
>implying you can't refer to one person as they.

English is flexible like that
>>
>>82672970
Its a legitimate question.

They is generally a plural.
>>
>>82672851
it's a means of production issue.

Why do you think they're monkeying so hard w/ YouTube right now?
>>
>>82672876
>clickbait journalism
more like straight up COLLUSION
>>
>>82672851
>and Advertisers threatens to pull funding from the network so the network is rid of Allen's number 3 show.
anon, they're all in on it together.

Hollywood/MSM is not a real business
>>
>>82672993
generally but it's not like other languages, for example Spanish, where there are specific forms of verbs based on how many people there are.
>>
>>82670867
>her
THEM fucking transphobic. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>82670646

I didn't have a problem with it at the start apart from the incredibly cringy "Muh pronouns" scene.

But by the end it was kind of ridiculous that """non-binary""" pixie being is not only an infallible genius in economics but also the most rounded and mentally sound person in the show. Fucking retarded. If they wanted to be realistic they would've had "they" kill themselves.
>>
>>82673142
>infallible genius in economics
Trust that will be her downfall because Taylor thinks they know more than anyone else, just like Axe.
>>
>>82673031
the only collusion involved was right wing politicians doing everything they could to remove all regulated journalistic integrity from journalism, resulting in a state where journalism becomes nothing but a freakshow that is entirely uninterested in politics unless its a big whoopsie from a generally hated public figure.

Which is to say, the right is responsible for the current state of journalism.
>>
>>82673197
>they
>>
>>82673011
They're afraid of losing control of what you see and or hear. People need to just start doing it on their own, void of Jew Wood.
>>
>>82673142
considering the show acts like these people are doing anything more complex than acting on information (and that's crime, somehow) with so much diversified money spread around that losing money is generally impossible, and all the characters are idiot bros and retards who've confused over-confidence pushed past the point of self-reinforcing delusion with ability, a person having a perpetual losing argument with biology having the same brand of delusional self-assuredness isn't the most nonsensical thing in the universe.

But hey, the show is total shit and the only good thing is some performances.
>>
>>82672437
One thing is certain: whatever you are I am not.
Don't get so triggered /nu-pol/. You will have to stay here, on /tv/ when we eradicate t_d.
The day of the rope is coming, negro.
>>
>>82673011
because views are declining across the board so they're trying to figure out how to make sure people see what they like and not what they don't?
>>
>>82673327
>and that's crime, somehow

yes, acting on inside information is a crime.
>>
>>82673375
Its never clearly explained why.

Of course situations where a company is trying to keep something secret that will net them millions upon millions in a few months is a total fantasy. 99.9% of the time acting upon insider information involves shorting the market when you know a company is about to fail, hard, and the company is keeping up appearances.
>>
>>82673439
>Its never clearly explained why.
You need it explained why insider trading is illegal or why a specific situation in the show is illegal?
>>
>>82673205
shill please

just look at what you can and can't say in the media/academia etc. and the truth becomes very clear.
>>
>>82673330
First things first, take control of media away from the Jew. The Jew has too much control over what you see and hear. Youtube, though Jew controlled, allowed a considerable amount of leeway. The other Jews, the big business, decided to punish all of Youtube because Jew tube allowed freedom of expression to remain. The big Business Jew is the enemy, because they're partnered with Jew Wood. They're all the same Jew, and even though Jew tube believes in fag rights and the like, their audience is also from countries where fags are thrown from buildings and because some of their advertisers are from these areas, they have to appear to be unbiased.
>>
>>82673490
>you can't say things that betray incomprehensible and unreasonable stupidity

the horror
>>
>>82673252
Absolutely.

They need almost total control of the media.

>People need to just start doing it on their own, void of Jew Wood.

yep. Kids need to start an entirely independent scene, like the indie music scene USED to be.

Anything on a publicly traded company is not to be trusted.
>>
>>82673475
insider trading
>>
>>82673356
kek

Like Hollywood, Silicon Valley is not a real business.
>>
File: 1412851971913.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412851971913.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>82673498
>the good jews v. bad jews maymay
>>
>>82673541
negro, if you're talking about youtube, youtube is set up to show you more that is similar to what ever you click the most.

If you click a lot of things about politics, you get more politics. And, strangely, college aged kids of a left mindset in the various art schools around the world are the most prolific posters on youtube.

But if you ditch the google account and clear your cookies, then start going to "hot sexy underage girl dancing" videos, that's all they'll recommend to you. But you'd probably take that as silicon valley trying to normalize pedophilia or some stupid shit.
>>
>>82673553
It gives the insider an unfair advantage in the market, puts the interests of the insider above those to whom he or she owes a fiduciary duty, and allows an insider to artificially influence the value of a company's stocks. Basically, it doesn't allow everyone to act with the same information.

You could make some argument about why it's not really immoral blah blah blah if you want but the fact is it's against the law so doing it is illegal.
>>
>>82673645
nigga, within the last few weeks YouTube has made radical changes to it's own system

YouTube is becoming as rigged as Twitter/Facebook
>>
How did this thread turn into full the_donald cringe?
>>
>>82673659
>You could make some argument about why it's not really immoral blah blah blah
reality is most trading is insider trading

the telling part is who gets prosecuted
>>
>>82673659
So you agree its illegal specifically because someone got upset they weren't able to get on or off the train as fast as someone else.
>>
>>82671081
She plays a skinhead in OITNB and jokes about poisoning jews and mudpeople, so I am giving her a pass.
>>
>>82673689
Someone has said that every day for years.

learn to wipe your fucking cookies and don't make accounts for everything you goddamn moron
>>
File: smg.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smg.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>82673689
they're fucking w/ the revenue system to starve out the creators they don't control

same reason they invented Napster back in the day
>>
>>82673766
and there it is.

the stupidest thing I'll read today.

at least it was posted with a maymay frog so its clear you're being facetious.
>>
>>82673758
>literally every youtuber I pay attention to is talking about it

>muh cookies

fuck off
>>
>>82673789
that guy basically admitted the only youtubers he pays attention to will, at most, talk about their elementary school homework
>>
>>82673788
sorry for telling the truth
>>
>>82673718
>get on or off the train as fast as someone else.
That's not a good analogy for insider trading.

It's more like you knew the train was going to crash because the mechanic told you that the brakes were shot, the engineer was drunk and suicidal because he caught his wife cheating on him but no other passenger had the ability to gain this information.

The unbalanced nature of the information from inside sources is what is illegal
>>
>>82673810
>its clear you're being facetious.

Maybe look up the word you don't know.
>>
>>82671081

She's not just "non-binary" in the show though, she uses that label IRL too and in her speech in the MTV awards talked about she is the first "non-binary" person to win an award.

>Dillon identifies as non-binary and uses singular they pronouns.[7][16][17] Dillon explained around 2015, they began removing gendered pronouns from their biography, and auditioning for the part of Mason helped them understand their gender identity.[16][17]

Such a unique little snowflake
>>
>>82673836
do you faggots really think you fool anyone with this shit?
>>
>>82673828
The point is someone will always have an advantage in every situation. Trying to act like having an advantage is immoral is just silly.

Every economic entity operates off connections and who knows who anyway so it seems the only reason the laws were put on the books was to prevent anyone other than "the right people" from ever benefiting from anything.
>>
>>82673766
Bingo
>>
>>82673541
we need independent programming for kids is a must. If you'd notice, the leftie cunts are trying to legalize pedophilia. They're after kids to make them gay. Dykes and fags would go after every child in every instance, conditioning them to be cool with it. The internet as is conditions kids but now it'll be legal to do so.

Control what your kids here and see, have alternative independent music and programming, namely entertainment that promotes. Traditional Values.

Sure, we're all scum, and pedophiles and all forms of fuck ups, but we know our lustful behaviors is not at all natural. Problem begins when the left want to normalize what we know is fucked up.
>>
>>82673697
the show tried to get /pol/ advertising it in order to justify it's continued existence.

Now the threads are mini/pol/s or dead after one or two replies.
>>
>>82673607
They're not good they're simply more approachable than the fanatics.
>>
>>82673907
they do it that way so they can covertly corrupt an entity that has some degree of credibility or social capital

they literally did the same thing w/ the indie music scene
>>
File: 1406954947331.png (157KB, 451x237px) Image search: [Google]
1406954947331.png
157KB, 451x237px
>mfw a Billions thread with over 100 replies
>>
>>82673905
>The point is someone will always have an advantage in every situation.

The point of insider trading laws is that the advantage should not come from knowing solid information from inside the company
>>
>>82673994
>advantages should not come from knowing solid information

... ?
>>
>>82673697

OP is actually Shia.
>>
>>82674015
For example in Billions knowing that the car company is hiding the problem with their brakes and will soon announce a massive recall that will adversely effect the stock price. That shouldn't be an advantage that Axe has over other investors because they have no chance of getting that info.

On the opposite side of the coin is what they did with the Chinese electronic company where they used publicly available satellite images to see that no trucks were going in or out so they were likely lying about their sales. Everyone had access to this info but Axe had the advantage of creative thinking and better research.
>>
File: 1491417379218.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491417379218.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>82670506

Ancaps vs statists
>>
>>82674015
if the information is not publicly disclosed you are not allowed to act on it. of course you may say that you had a hunch and better yet your "analysis" shows it, but if there is evidence that this hunch was a phonecall from a companies employee, you are getting prosecuted.
>>
>>82674142
I know I'm kinda harping on this point, but, information is information. In my mind it should be a crime to keep something like "WE'RE ABOUT TO FUCKING GO BANKRUPT" secret in order to maintain margins for just a little while longer. But that actually is a crime too, so I guess my confusion lies in how antitrust law is a total fucking rat's nest of conflicting laws and who gets prosecuted for what seems either completely random or determined entirely by who knows who.
>>
>>82670822
>NASDAQ in the green, i'm a guy
>NASDAQ in the red, i'm a womyn
>muh patriarchy
>>
>>82674395
the truth is the entire market is pretty much rigged

they make shows like Billions to 'correct the record'
>>
>>82671176
>they were hoodrats together
>got married
>he got a wall st job (twin towers job i suppose)
>got rich
>>
>>82674460
it's complicated b/c it's a complicated subject.

If you hear that a company is bankrupt because two employees are talking about it on the street you're perfectly fine to trade on that. In fact in Billions this pretty much happened to a flight attendant who heard two people talking about something illegal, but her trading on that info isn't illegal.

It's all about who benefits and how the info was obtained. The supreme court just heard an interesting case on this the past session https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/business/dealbook/supreme-court-insider-trading.html
>>
>>82674580
>this isn't fair I can't be related to those people reee prosecute PROSECUTE!!

>>
>>82674649
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>82674679
The second sentence of the link, yo
>>
>>82674746
but that >this isn't fair I can't be related to those people reee prosecute PROSECUTE!!

has nothing to do with the second sentence.
>>
>>82674806
The half of this thread that isn't /pol/bait is someone acting like insider trading laws exist only because rich people think its unfair that people can have information they don't.

The article in question just feeds into that.
>>
>>82674554
this
>>
>>82674867
but the article is about whether or not it is insider trading if you don't get some material benefit from giving the information.
>>
File: wi66.jpg (3KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
wi66.jpg
3KB, 113x94px
>>82674913
yep, also why they have fictitious plants like 'Warren Buffet'

>muh humble goy in Nebraska is a soothsayer. See it's all on the level
>>
File: 1343585099660.gif (458KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
1343585099660.gif
458KB, 250x150px
>>82670485
>hurr le tough make people pick up shit with their hands Jewish manlet guy, he's like so powerful you guise

dropped it right then and there
>>
>>82674921
the case in question is specifically about saying getting information from relatives is insider trading and thus needs to be illegal.

Can you just not fucking read or something?
>>
>>82674955
>when they quote jimmy buffet and claim warren buffet said it
>>
>>82674955
Yeah. See also: Stephen Hawking, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
>>
>>82670558
Fuck you, I like it.
>>
>>82674980
no it's about whether you need to get something material for it to be insider trading.

>Federal appeals courts had disagreed about whether people making unauthorized disclosures of material and nonpublic information must receive a tangible benefit in return for their conduct

Paying your brother for insider info that you trade on has always been illegal. If your brother tells you insider info because you're annoying him but you don't give him anything for it hasn't always been considered insider trading by every court.
>>
>>82675081
and, again, my point is the only reason anyone cares, at all, is because some rich person is upset they can't get gifts like that.
>>
>>82675130
>is because some rich person is upset they can't get gifts like that
It has become quite clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. Good day to you.
>>
>>82675169
So you don't understand how all law in the united states is written to benefit the rich?
>>
>>82675218
I SAID GOOD DAY
>>
>>82675269
I guess I consider my record corrected.

Basically my point is most, if not all antitrust law was written and enforced to make sure rich people always get a taste and the entirety of wall-street is a glorified mafia except with the law on their side.
>>
>>82675330

whatever you say bernie
>>
>when you think you're having a pretty decent debate/discussion and all they were trying to do is correct the record

._.
>>
>>82675438
why do you think this show even exists?

>muh working class guy from Queens becomes a hedge fund billionaire

fuck outta here Hollywood
>>
>>82675466
I DIDN'T WANT TO THINK THAT OKAY
>>
>>82675466
And muh wife Malin Ackerman is so fucking street. Super cringe anytime she has to act tough.
>>
>>82672338
>tfw not english native and this sound ridicolous and funny in a bad way so i'd just call "her" or "she" and there would be nothing that "her" or "she" could do about it

chapelle was right
>>
>>82674562
Didn't she tell her family members that they hadn't met until after the towers fell?
>>
so its the whole 'diversity' thing real or not, or is it a bit of /pol/?

because realistically , i listen to certain podcasts and such, and the show is always recommended. problem is, those podcasts are hosted by VERY shilly people who i listen to for entertainment but IRL i'd ignore absolutely everything they'd say. probably cause they kno the writer , i forgot his name, but hes one of those self-professed know-it-alls who had a podcast too. so that fact alone and the massive amounts of praise keeps me away. that and its a showtime drama (lol)
>>
>>82676351
its got a lot of good aspects.

They're just all undermined by the fact its clearly a propaganda piece designed to make the poor think its not so bad to be poor because everyone will get their comeuppance eventually!
>>
>>82670633
a million isn't cool. u know whats cool? a zillion
>>
>I'm a district attorney who's never lost a case! I've sent extremely rich people to jail!

>just ignore the fact that if I had so much as given a rich person a stinkeye I'd be a stay-at-home-cuck.

>now lets follow my entire storyline! In it we'll discover the only reason I'm so mean to rich people is because one of them fucked my way-the-fuck-out-of-my-league wife once!
>>
File: 1359485823639.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [Google]
1359485823639.gif
2MB, 277x202px
the show is shit. its another example of a decent premise ruined by relationshit drama and horribly constructed conflicts.

also the writers can't come up with a better twist than 'it was all ME in the first place' shit.
>>
>>82676657
>also ignore the fact the jails extremely rich people are sent to are glorified country clubs, as even when rich people are incarcerated, people are still afraid of the power they wield

>also be sure to watch narcos! a show also about how the truly rich are never sent to actual prison, but we shot the fuck out of that beaner!
>>
>>82676695
what's the decent premise?
>>
>>82676761
justice vs. wall st

it could have been a decent show about the carnage that wall st is and how difficult it is to prosecute in that environment.
>>
>>82676870
To be fair, that would've been a show about all the characters laughing and going to country clubs and golfing and being friends and occasionally having to send someone to jail for a few days (before some intentionally planted loophole springs them) and using all their connections to basically do nothing but dick around their entire lives.

To say, the reason its so difficult to prosecute any wall street crimes is because they built the entire system to stamp out competition, not to police themselves.
>>
>>82670485
it's okay. the dialogue it over the top, and a lot of plot threads go nowhere, but Giammani and Damian are interesting enough to keep it watchable
>>
>>82677017
would still be a better show
>>
>>82677504
I don't disagree, it just would not have been made.
>>
>>82676657
He's one of the most powerful attorneys in the county

He's also petty rich himself. We find out he had something like $25 million
>>
>>82678179
And it was in some blind trust or something. What was that all about?
>>
>>82679922
He did it to avoid conflict of interests when he took his high ranking gov't job so he won't know what his money is in.

Now he has $0 because his dad was a greedy fuck and lost it all.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.