[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who unironiclly dont feel for Aida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>there are people who unironiclly dont feel for Aida
This is so sad :(
>>
>>82669258
:(
>>
:)
>>
>>82669258

>wahhh why don't you love me
>now I need to kill everyone

Well, she really is a real woman now.
>>
She's called Ophelia now anon
>>
>>82669338
Honestly fitz is a fucking retard, Aida was such a beutiful AI and now as a human she is just as good, it is so sad that she didnt get what she deserved, she needed to find love and live happily with him but no fitz is a faggot.
>>
So when she says "make me feel something else"

Does that mean sex or murder

or both

it seemed like both
>>
File: Ghost Rider.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Rider.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>82669361

Don't worry, he'll start a flame in her heart.
>>
Does Aida show robopanty?
>>
>>82669258
>supernatural chess engine fleshlight gets BTFO

felt good
>>
>>82669522
>im a dumb retard who is afraid to losing control and the unknown
Let me guess,you are also a drumpf supporter and visit pol ;^)
>>
>>82669258
Is this show still worth watching? I stopped watching around the time they introduced ghost rider.
>>
>>82669687
I wasn't a huge fan of the Ghost Rider arc but it laid the groundwork for the past half-season which has been excellent
>>
>>82669687
>Is this show still worth watching?
Im still debating that in my head as i watch each episode... not sure yet
>>
If building a body leads to her escaping the rules and possibly endangering the frame why didn't the coding stop her from doing that?
>>
>ghost rider
>doesn't ride ghosts, actually rides vehicles
>>
>>82669751
I honestly only watched for coulson's story and when ghost rider was introduced I thought I'd have another reason to watch it. Shame it was underwhelming as shit.
>>
>>82669764

When Radcliffe programmed those constraints he presumably didn't consider the possibility of a magic book giving her the ability to make herself a human body
>>
File: Hail Hydra.jpg (191KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Hydra.jpg
191KB, 533x800px
>>82669687

They created a robot. Robot used the Darkhold to create a portal to stop Ghost Riders uncle, but Ghost Rider had to drag his ass into it and disappeared. Scientist and his robot tried to take over shield with robot doppelgangers. They failed, but the robot created a virtual matrix like world. They trapped some of the shield agents in it. Some of the agents went into it to rescue the others. Turned out Hydra was in charge instead of Shield in the virtual world. Robot had love affair with Fitz in the matrix and he was evil. They eventually got out. Robot was studying Inhumans in the matrix. Robot used the Darkhold to make a machine that would make her into a real human. She also copied the Inhuman powers into her new real human body. Robot tried to remind Fitz of their relationship in the matrix, but he loves that Jemma booty too much and rejected her. Now she wants to kill everyone. Also, deus ex machina rider just showed up again to wreck her shit

Pretty much whats been going on.
>>
>>82669938
This sounds retarded. Thanks for saving me from wasting my time.
>>
File: laughing misogynists.jpg (43KB, 576x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing misogynists.jpg
43KB, 576x385px
>>82669338
hahaha
>>
>>82669808
But he built Aida especially to get get that book.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.