[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long before they start driving mechas and this series turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

how long before they start driving mechas and this series turns into a gundam anime. jesus
>>
>>82668751
It's awesome on the big screen though. Sure it's ridiculous as hell, but you don't go into these looking for romeo and juliet, or macbeth you're in this for the insane crazy stuff. Dude, two movies ago they took on a tank. The gloves are off now bruv.
>>
Sounds cool, OP
>>
>>82668751
As long as Vin is still taller than Rocky
>>
what show is this?
>>
>>82668751
This movie series is only enjoyed by minorities pretty much.
>>
>>82669710
What movies do white people enjoy?
>>
File: Golf-GTI-Black-Dynamic-2.jpg (374KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
Golf-GTI-Black-Dynamic-2.jpg
374KB, 1024x737px
>>82669710
>ricers
>minorities
You what ?
>>
>>82669710
>most bankable film of the year
>only enjoyed by minorities
>>
For the longest time the joke was that they will end up in space in this franchise but at this rate it is looking more and more likely. They just can't keep upping the stakes in other ways anymore.
>>
File: 0e18ac347f.jpg (26KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
0e18ac347f.jpg
26KB, 330x250px
>>82669799
>>82669865
>>82669896

t. butthurt nig or beaner
>>
>>82669394
You sound exactly like the kind of person I imagine when I think about the people who like this series.
>>
>>82669710
Whites are a minority on Earth.
>>
>>82668751
>Transformers x F&F crossover
>China goes bankrupt due to every chinese guy watching it 100 times

DO IT HOLLYWOOD. DO IT.
>>
>>82669939

years ago anon wrote a funny plot about them racing on an aircraft carrier...one of the cars hops the egde of the ship and lands in the water...but it was a submarine the whole time

saw the trailer and regretted not saving it
>>
No seriously, last week I watched Fast and Furious 8. I had never seen a FF flick before. I just knew they were originally about illegal racing and now they were more "ethnical" James Bonds.
It is probably one of the best fantasy movies ever. Fantasy, not action. Now you see, these guys are mythological characters, arthurian characters. Everything they do could be ripped from greek heroes or chivalric romances like Amadis de Gaula. They do not even try to pretend to stick to reality. They do superhuman things, the can beat 20 times their numbers in melee, they can do crazy stunts with their cars (horses) and survive shit that would kill an elephant.
Technology is literally magic, this Cypher girl is Morgane le Fey, the evil sorceress. She can control armies of golems and trap the heroes with just her will. She even has a duel of wits with the white (mulatto) witch.

These kinos will be studied in the future, just wait and see.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.