[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm morally superior to you Frank! I don't kill people!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

I'm morally superior to you Frank! I don't kill people! I just beat their skulls in & turn them into comatose vegetables
>>
>>82668711
He doesn't do that though. Also punisher is reddits guy.
>muh edge
>muh angst
>>
>>82668711
>sends thugs to the hospital every night
>thugs take up room that would otherwise go to innocent victims of crime or accidents
>some people wont get treated because of this
>thugs dont pay hospital bills
>hospital passes on this expense to regular people
>insurance premiums go up so more people cant afford it
>Punisher directly kills criminals, Daredevil indirectly kills innocents.
>>
>>82669473
>punisher is reddits guy

He is? Punisher is the anti capeshit tho
>>
>>82669473
only seasoned redditors prefer daredevil to punisher
>>
>>82669812
/tv/ us capeshit general,
Reddit pretends to watch Tarkowsky
>>
>>82668711
This is what I was thinking the whole time they were having that "moral debate," lol. He smacks people in the head with a metal pipe until they completely lose consciousness, and leaves them laying in the street... what do Marvel producers think that does to people?
>>
>>82670535
>Marvel producers
>think
you mean what the test groups comprised of manchildren like right?
>>
(Beats up black guy)
(Douses old asian man in gasoline and sets him on fire)

I'm morally superior to you Frank!
>>
>>82669805
thugs don't go to public hospitals, are you retarded?
>>
File: george-rr-marting-640[1].jpg (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
george-rr-marting-640[1].jpg
54KB, 640x400px
>>82669805
I like you
>>
>>82670535
to be fair he is blind, probably can't hear them surrendering
>>
>>82670915
how many men do you think he's killed because he couldn't see them putting their hands up in submission and just kept beating them
>>
I thought this was an always sunny thread.
>>
>>82668711

The whole 'hurr eye for an eye makes the whole world blind' is such a fucking boring trope now.

'yo I'm morally superior I can't kill my enemies or they win. So instead I'll just keep letting them come back at me, over and over and over and over again, killing many innocents in the process, because I'm too fucking cowardly to shoulder the burden of taking a life, even if it's 100% justified'.

Imagine being a criminal in hells kitchen knowing that, as long as DD turns up to foil your schemes, you're only going to catch a beating. You'd be pretty fucking emboldened.

Thankfully, Frank Castle is stalking the streets actually making a difference by ruthless putting down criminal scum.
The thanks he gets? A chiding lecture from a blind dork in a red and black gimp suit.
>>
>>82671014
>Imagine being a criminal in hells kitchen knowing that, as long as DD turns up to foil your schemes, you're only going to catch a beating. You'd be pretty fucking emboldened.

Yeah, cops should just murder people in the streets lmao
>>
>>82671097
you mean like Duterte is doing successfully?
>>
>>82671097
Yes. Yes they should.
>>
>i don't kill
>but you hurt them really badly

Fuck this argument, DD is right.
>>
>>82671097
>cops should just murder people in the streets
But they do. If someone points a gun at a cop or they feel like their life is in danger at any point they will kill you and I will laugh when I see the news story then rejoice that another retarded criminal is off the street.

Frank Castle is an American hero
>>
This is a pretty reddit argument. Just let them fight for justice in their pwn warped ways
>>
>>82671014
well anon he IS blind to begin with, what does that mean in the metaphor
>>
>>82670535
>>82670745

My exact thoughts lol
>>
fuck daredevil and fuck batman bunch of fucking pussies with daddy issues.
>>
>>82671286
Fucking this. Somethimes an Iron fist (not the one with the boipucci) is required to fix shit. Sure, he'll be vilified and probably killed, but sometimes you fall too far to ever come back without fighting your way out.
>>
>>82668711
My pusy gushes whenever I see Matt
>>
>>82671896
fuck off karen
>>
>>82670785
maybe not all of them, but a good amount probably do. Guys in it "just this once, for the money" or didn't know what they were getting into, or maybe it's the closest thing to you and because this red cunt fucking smashed you in the face and spine with a goddamned chain 4 or 5 times you feel like you need to go to one or you're going to fucking die
>>
>2017
>thinking that actually killing the bad guys is a good thing and doesn't cause more trouble than good

Yeah, that totally worked for the US in the Middle-East. Now it's all peace and love.
>>
>>82671981
>2017
>thinking the world is this black and white
>>
>>82672027
>2017
>reading my post and thinking "this dude thinks the world is very black and white"
>lacking reading comprehension
>>
>>82671981
based canadian poster
>>
>>82672027
>tfw everything is actually various shades of crimson
>>
spider man is the best hero out of every medium
>>
I liked that Frank blew Matt the fuck out in every conversation they had. It doesn't mean he's wrong but I liked that they let him make good points. Bernthal is a great Punisher desu
>>
>>82672159
'mmask yu smmthn red
>>
>>82671014
>I can't kill my enemies or they win

I would be okay with that if they chopped bad guys' arms and legs off. Even "wise" Jedi Kenobi had no problem chopping arms off.
>>
>>82672527
well he did have the moral high ground
>>
File: Punisher War Zone (2008)2.webm (1MB, 640x288px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher War Zone (2008)2.webm
1MB, 640x288px
>>82669473
>reddit's guy
>implying
>>
>>82668711
The point isn't that Matt is right or wrong, this is why he spends so much of Season 1 in a Confession booth wondering why he likes beating up people so much. Daredevil is Matt's release and Catholic guilt personified.
>>
>>82671981

> What is Hiroshima.
>>
>>82674180
I hope we see more of the priest. The part where he tells Matt about the African warlord chopping the dudes head off is great. He seems important to Matt's character.
>>
>>82671981
Sectarianism and moneyed interests have prevented stability in the ME for decades.
>>
>>82669805
wtf i hate daredevil now
>>
>>82669805
wtf I love Punisher now
>>
>>82671981
>2017
>thinking it was ever anyone's intention to bring peace and love to the middle east
>>
>>82668711
Childhood is idolizing Daredevil. Growing up is understanding the punisher makes more sense
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.