[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can he be stopped? It's getting out of control how such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 9

File: url.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
How can he be stopped? It's getting out of control how such a low IQ, meathead moron has so much influence in this world. It's like idiocracy has happened before our eyes.
>>
Shouldnt this be a picture of Trump with the same text, op?
>>
>>82667252
WUBALUBADUBDUB LMAOOOOOOOO

BLOOMPFGP BTFO OUT
>>
>>82667252
Trump doesnt have nearly as much influence. He'll be gone in four years, and no one will be able to tell the difference. While Joe Rogan is going to be out there pushing his reddit mindset for the next 30 years.
>>
File: jewed.jpg (49KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
jewed.jpg
49KB, 590x525px
>>82667228
>has so much influence in this world
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>82667252
Donald Trump's IQ, at 156, is comparable to that of the smartest U.S. presidents.
>>
>>82667228
he would have incrementally less influence if you didn't start threads about him

you fucked up
>>
>>82667331
Americans are the biggest fucking retards in the world.
>>
>>82667301
The President has less influence than an mma podcaster? Gtfo
>>
>Hating Joe Rogan

Why? Because he doesn't fit the Liberal Narrative? Because he actually wants to find out shit instead out spouting baloney?

>Muh Reddit
>>
>>82667228
>How can he be stopped?
Maybe, and I'm just throwing this out there, youfaggots could stop shilling him all day, every day.
Just asuggestion.
>>
>>82667400
>Because he actually wants to find out shit instead out spouting baloney?
He generally only wants to find out shit that fits his own pre-existing narrative of the world.

The retards a fucking Moon Conspiracy theorist
>>
>>82667440
He was a moon conspiracy theorist but he has changed his views looking at the evidence.

The fact that he took a gamble and had Alex Jones on his show proves that he really doesn't give a fuck about the status quo
>>
>>82667228
You have to activate your pineal gland
>>
>>82667365
change your trip to Arab.
>>
File: spurdo.gif (270KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.gif
270KB, 640x448px
Joe Rogan is the textbook-definition of "lack of all trades". He's tried his hand at so many things and failed miserably. That his podcast is successful at all would boggle the mind, but for one thing.

His listeners are American.
>>
>>82667252

SLUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!! how will he ever recover anons???
>>
>>82667228

Funny...Idiocracy was about what happens when progressives run the show...
Buttfuckers much?
>>
>>82667331

>I can make up numbers!
>>
>>82667301
He's old, busted and fat as fuck, he wont even last four years.
>>
>>82667520
He's one of the most popular sport commentators right now, pretty sure he didn't fail at that.
>>
>>82667228

Because the majority is stupid. Congratulations you've stumbled on the first stepping stone in understanding how the world works.
>>
>>82667597
You're right, he doesn't fail at commentating a "sport" to Americans. However, they ARE American.
>>
>>82667552
I think there was clearly a ruling class in Idiocracy that we never got to see.
>>
>>82667228
>so much influence
lmao please step outside of your house for a day
>>
>>82667618
Well go on then, become a great "sport" commentator in America. You're clearly capable.
>>
Cheetos fingers hating on the success of another man ?
Whats new ?
>>
>>82667721
No, thanks. I have dignity.
>>
>>82667228
t. Crowder

fucking pussy
>>
File: rogan.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>82667228
why is Joe so based bros?
>>
>>82667228

>Y-yea whatever fuck face if you touch me i'll knock you out bitch, DUDE WEED LMAO

that's his whole schtick he can not beat anyone in a debate.
>>
>>82667785
No Joe, you must break the law to be a criminal. As far as I'm aware there are no laws against enforcing anti drug laws.
>>
>>82667228
He isn't really that dumb. You just think he is because you're a soft little weakling and the archetypes you cling to tell you you must be smarter than him. But you're not.
>>
>>82667228
It's because he lets the guest talk for 2 or 3 hours unedited and it doesnt seem to be a bore because Joe is a good conversationalist.
>>
>>82667228
The weak should fear the strong

Are you afraid op?
>>
File: 1494570595193.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494570595193.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>82667905
YOU WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN WHILE I STAND IN FRONT OF YOU KID? KEEP JOKING ABOUT A PLANT THAT MAKES PEOPLE PEACEFUL AND INTELLECTUAL, I'M BEGGING YOU, IT WILL MAKE IT SO MUCH EASIER TO SHIT ON YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>82668059
I don't care about pot issues, smoke until your brain turns into a roasted peanut for all I care. Just don't fuck up the logic of language.
>>
>>82667301
how is he reddit? he's literally in the middle on every subject.
>>
File: IMG_1902.jpg (537KB, 1081x1644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.jpg
537KB, 1081x1644px
I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game, eggs from my backyard, and jalapenos. I perform a rigorous kettlebell and battlerope routine daily. In the morning if my pupils are not dilated I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing Turkish getups in my homemade octagon with my kettlebells shaped like monkey heads. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then slam my Alpha Brain before chugging a pot of Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a non-vegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary proteins. Then I make sure to do my spinal decompression with some yoga. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am so fucking high, bro.
>>
>>82667758
>posts on /tv/
>has dignity
Clean your room
>>
>>82668392
at least he has good tattoos
>>
>>82667785
Good people don't smoke weed
>>
>>82667228
Rogan's a great example of how people of average -low intelligence should behave though. He made himself a success, through more hardwork than most people here desu. He lets people of all views come on his show, and for the most part lets them say their piece. As with anyone, he has an agenda, but the brilliant thing about joe's agenda is that it is so straightforward and blatant that it doesn't damage the show much. Everyone knows he's a massive pothead and fan of psychedelics, but on everything else he's fairly level headed. The people who hate him here are mostly alt right fanboys who got confused when he attacked crowder and now feel betrayed. It's pathetic desu
>>
>>82667228
his ufc career, standup, podcast, instagram breakfasts...i feel like this meatheads life is one giant shitpost. he just doesnt make any sense
>>
>>82668556
t.drumpftard
>>
>>82668611
Joe please
>>
>>82668600
Whoa look at this /ourguy/ living the dream life, doing what he lives and having fun conversations with interesting people, somebody stop him
>>
>>82667482
>alex jones
call me when he gets Cantwell
>>
>>82667482
him and alex have actually been good friends since the 90's
>>
>>82668620
>why yes I believe the government should be allowed to say what substances you can consume
you also like watching women get BLACKED? I bet you do
>>
File: The Last Sontaran (1).jpg (38KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Sontaran (1).jpg
38KB, 600x343px
>>82667228
>How can he be stopped?

I swift blow to the back of the neck.
>>
>all the anti weed and psychedelics cuckolds itt
sure do love letting the government tell you what to do eh? these same fools are fine with defending gun rights but as soon as the government tells them what plant they can and can't smoke they just lie down
>>
>>82668658
theyre drones. let them be.
>>
>>82667785
one of the only occasions id agree with meathead, nobody deserves to go to prison for small amounts of weed
>>
>>82668640
>why yes I believe the government should be allowed to say what substances you can consume

Let me guess, you're a student?
>>
>>82668640
t. underage
>>
>>82667979
he is lol, look at what he fucking cooks. he also has nothing creative or insightful to say or do
>>
>>82668556
old man or christcuck detected. keep allowing govt to screw over your freedom my man
>>
>>82668556
hope this is an ironic comment desu
>>
>>82668624
ive no idea how he even got famous...he never seems to do anything intelligent or meaningful.
>fun conversations
emphasis on fun, go fuck yourself JRIDF
>>
>>82668798
can you name one?
>>
>>82668810
that depends, what is your definition of a "good person"?
>>
>>82668598
underrated
>>
>>82668717
>>82668693
samefag
>>
>>82668858
well lets put it this way, I dont consider Kevin Smith or Joe Rogan to be good people
>>
>>82667252
BLURMPF BTFO xD
>>
>>82668900
lol youre an idiot.
>>
>>82668929
nice argument
>>
>>82668957
>hurrrr i wanna argue with people on 4chan

idiot
>>
>>82668900
well weed is pretty widespread. I know everybody here hates him, but obama smoked weed. That isn't to say he's a good person, but you can't deny he got pretty far in life. Also it's not something everybody would admit to for fear of their credibility
>>
>>82667505
Kill your self white boii
>>
>>82667271
What was your thought process when you typed this, just curious
>>
>>82668986
see
>>82668957

>>82668995
You can't possibly be serious, droning children and further destroying the middle east etc? Secondly he's not even a pothead, even Yeb! admitted he toked once.
>>
>>82669123
see
>>82668929
>>
>>82668900
Im friends with a self made millionaire who's a devout Christian with two children and he smokes weed everyday
>>
>>82669205
dude he doesnt think joe rogan or kevin smith are "good people". why are you wasting your time replying to him?
>>
>>82667228
He's probably smarter than you

>>82667252
kek
>>
>>82667331
That's not his official score, some Wharton worshipping fuckboi """"estimated"""" Trump's IQ based simply on the college's high admission standards, because back then they didn't accept SAT scores. If you unironically believe Trump is anything but a puppet controlled by the truly intelligent (((people))) you're delusional.
>>
>>82667331
>putting any sort of stock in estimated IQ

Congrats on outing yourself as a moron
>>
>>82667228
He's an open minded everyman OP, that's not someone who needs to be stopped, quite the contrary.

I find him hard to listen to as well, he's such a slow cunt, and it can be particularly frustrating when he's stoned.

Nevertheless, he brings conversations to people who might otherwise not examine the ideas discussed. Which is, fundementally, a good thing.

Further, he's not a ideological nuttcase, which is something which can't be said for almost any other popular internet interviewer.
>>
>>82669565
>he's not a ideological nuttcase
except wen it comes to """"health food"""" and weed right?
>>
>>82669632
lol what? idiot.
>>
>>82669697
Has all that weed rotted out the part of your brain used for reasoning? see
>>82668957
>>
>>82669774
ah ya man all these bongs i smoked the weeds rotted out my brain i cant even think anymore haha im so high!
>>
>>82669632
The weed shit seems fine to me. There is so much money to be made for governments by legalising light drugs like weed, not to mention the devastating effect it would have on criminal gangs, nor the tremendous boost to safety and/or quality of the product.
>>
>>82669961
he thinks weed is bad. after all the information and events that have happened on the internet and in life, he still believes this. stop wasting your time replying to him lol.
>>
how do people not understand rogan by now? his podcast forces him to have an opinion on nearly everything otherwise it's just his guest talking for 3 hours. Joe having opinions keeps the guest and conversation flowing. He never claims to be an expert, but he has a large variety of guests on so he gets stretched thin
>>
>>82668640
>le enlightened 15 year old libertarian
>>
>>82670007
>he thinks weed is bad. after all the information and events that have happened on the internet and in life, he still believes this.
Do you really think weed is good? I mean seriously? It isn't especially good for you, but it isn't especially bad for you. Like alcohol. Chances are, your life would be better if you didn't use it. Like alcohol. But people are free to enjoy the things they want to.

I like how you potheads are demonizing people who don't want to be intoxicated.
>>
>>82670863
nah. id argue your life would in fact be better if you use weed and alcohol moderately. and you sound like you could use some.
>>
>>82667252
TWO SCOOPS TWO SCOOPS TWO SCOOPS DONNY BOY BLUMPF
LOOKS LIKE THE IMPEACHMENT IS NOW, YOU CANT HAVE TWO SCOOPS FOR DINNER SWEETIE!!!1!
>>
>>82670863
>not especially good or bad
I agree
>life would be better if you didn't use it
>enjoy the things they want to
contradicted yourself here. if they enjoy it and it isn't massively impacting their health, it's probably a net beneficiary to their life
>>
>>82667252
Glooooooooooooooooooommmmmffffff!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82670952
>contradicted yourself here.
Lol. You really think that? You think instant gratification is good for you?
> it's probably a net beneficiary to their life
This view is extremely narrow minded. You're essentially saying hardcore drugs are good for you because they give satisfaction.

Nothing I said was contradictory.

>>82670889
Why should I?
>>
>>82671004
to an extent it is, yeah. You ignored the condition I posted, which was
>it isn't massively impacting their health
"hardcore" drugs obviously don't fulfil this requirement
There's a trade off with all these things. In the case of weed, the benefits probably outweigh the negatives
>>
>>82670814
There is nothing libertarian about /pol/ ideology.

This kid is an ethno-nationalist.

If you're actually curious, Libertarianism is centre-right. Way far left of the alt-right.
>>
>>82671067
>In the case of weed, the benefits probably outweigh the negatives
Not really. Weed is still instant gratification over working your long time goals. There are probably some who can balance an extremely productive life with weed but we all know that isn't the case for most people. Chances are you have dreams or something that you'd want to achieve.
>>
>>82671119
>If you're actually curious, Libertarianism is centre-right. Way far left of the alt-right.
>one dimensional politics
>>
>>82671119
Lolwhat. He mocked the concept of government controlling what people can consume. That is libertarianism 101. Maybe you should actually read what the ideologies are about instead of looking where they fall at the spectrum.
>Libertarianism is centre-right¨
Nope. There's left wing libertarianism and there is right-wing libertarianism.
>>
>>82667520
>was on Newsradio which ran 5 seasons and syndication
>hosted Fear Factor for 6 years
>been a successfull stand up comedian for more than two decades
>massively popular UFC commentator
>owner and host of the biggest podcast on the internet
>owner of a successful nutrition and health company.

Rogan is such a failure...
>>
>>82667301
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

Go back to r/thedonald you tryhard faggot even if you don't like the JRE he has objectively less influence than Trump. You would have to be a fucking drooling retard to think otherwise.

USA has already worsened Russian, Syrian, Chinese, and North Korean relations and elected a new Supreme Court justice.

They serve for LIFE. Which means that even after Trump is dead his legacy continues.

Anyways, Joe is reasonable. Libertarian on some issues like guns ans drugs while being conservative with war and progressive on healthcare.
>>
>>82671183
lol the fuck kinda retarded shit is this. fuck outta here bro everyone knows weed isnt bad for you now. this isnt the 1950's
>>
>>82671229
Probably pasta and memes.

Just /pol/ trying to convince itself. Too bad its infected with so much cancer rn. JR is definitely a bit stupid on some issues, and i disagreed with the Crowder thing but the guy apologized and is generally a good political centrist.
>>
>>82667618
Yes lets argue over the definition of a sport because MMA is totally not a sport. Right? Also MMA and the UFC are both massively popular all around the world. Some of the best fighters come from countries other than the US.
>>
>>82667252
>>82667532
>>82670951
>>82670974

When you get Trump supporters to sperg out like this you know you've hit a nerve lmao
>>
>>82671183
you can take that argument to the nth degree with any leisure activity. None of them are illegal. If you can't balance them correctly, it's you that is at fault, not the plant.
>>
>>82671183
>anything that gives you instant gratification or indulgence is bad and should be banned.

So long food. So long ciggs. So long cigars. So long alcohol. So long pain meds. So long pretty much most fun things.

Gotta eliminate free choice and bodily autonomy so that we can inflate government to decide things for us.

Thats what conservatism is about right? Empowering big government to play the nanny state and let us know whats right?
>>
>>82667228
He always starts it's interview ass licking but ends up rude and edgy, that's how he makes his self importance based on other people that are important and him acting like an ass but people fall for that shit.
>>
>>82671375
Wrong.
>>
>>82667785
What if a person is a legume (as they call it) comatose and you rape her?
A legume make s you happy so no jail right?
>>
File: 1474499444452s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1474499444452s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>82667228
>idiocracy
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.