[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does this cunt have so many subs? He's boring as shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
why does this cunt have so many subs? He's boring as shit, and if a movie is atleast competent he'll give it a B atleast. His hilariocity reviews are shit, he plays one scene from the movie and just stares at the screen *comedic pause* .

rlm is still stuck at 550k, and each new episode they make is a work of art.
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-12_05-37-19.png (781KB, 519x655px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-12_05-37-19.png
781KB, 519x655px
what is this expression meant to convey
>>
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>>82666444
benis in anuus :DDDD
i just mabing a film rebiew nobody say nothing aboud beins in anuus :DDD
no anuus hymen no biamond :DDDDDD
>>
>>82666470

>I'm bewildered but only enough to convey that to my audience in the most lazy way possible, but it looks funny anyway, and my audience knows that so I'm a "silly, funny, carefree" guy to them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

jesus h
>>
>>82666444
Despite what your underageb& ass thinks, he's a decent reviewer. He makes quick and to the point videos about recently released films, and not just capeshit which is the only thing RLM seem to be reviewing these days. If i'm interested in watching something but don't have the time or necessarily want to read a bunch of reviews I'll watch one of his reviews and get an idea about whether or not it's worth my time. We get it he didn't like Batman v. Superman. Move the fuck on with your life and stop making these terrible threads, kid.
>>
>>82666560

I'm 40 seconds in and I'm already finding it very hard to go on
>>
>>82666564
t.crybaby
>>
>it's been over a year
>people are STILL mad at this guy for making fun of BvS
>>
Do any YouTubers have taste ? At least James Rolfe watches movies from before he was born and studied film at a university level
>>
>>82666564
C..Chris?
>>
>>82666560
This sissy cuck faggot would be the 1st to die in any bad situation in real life.
>>
>>82666560
>RLM makes fun of various YT movie critic channels
>YMS simply replies by jokingly commenting on a video of theirs and moving on
>Stuckmann goes on to impulsively delete them from his subscribed youtubers and desperately PM them to make sure they weren't really mad at him
Yeah nah he was fucking salty
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
The Modern Male.
>>
>>82666444
Well as you know, he grew up with those reviews
>>
>>82666898
>the modern male
>as represented by a western white sissy cuck from a declining small race with negative birth-rates
KEK
>>
>watching movie "reviewers" then proceeding to parrot their opinions around because you're too dumb to come up with your own
>every new rlm episode 'work of art'
>an episode about a movie review is 'art'
You people are beyond pathetic and pleb beyond help. Literally autistic children play here. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>82667015
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.