[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do nude scenes boost an actress's career, or is it better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 5zrhuzhaukwy.jpg (184KB, 1080x1336px) Image search: [Google]
5zrhuzhaukwy.jpg
184KB, 1080x1336px
Do nude scenes boost an actress's career, or is it better to keep a bit of mystery?
>>
Generally hurts the career.
>>
doesn't hurt or help when you have zero career like vjuice
>>
>>82661086
It can help a lot. (Sharon Stone, Alex DDaddario)
It can help a little to maintain a career that would have flamed out or been nothing to begin with. (maybe Eva Green, Mimi Rogers, any bimbo from the late 80s/early 90s)
It can hurt. (Alyssa Milano, Jessie Spano to some degree)

Or, it can do nothing, which is what happens to most of them. Even if there's a ton of buzz at first from it, it eventually wears off, so you gotta either survive on talent or good looks.

Jennifer Love Hewitt kept it a mystery, and while she had a really successful career just from a "she was a working actress for years" kind of approach, she totally failed to capitalize on the immense popularity she had amongst tens of millions of men.
>>
>>82661359

>you WILL NEVER bang young JLH

JDIMSA
>>
>>82661086
Brie will get huge again after GLOW scenes
>>
>>82661086
Her tits look great, nice and perky, fucking amazing, thanks fappening.
>>
>>82661651
>thanks fappening.

It really is the best timeline. Now that you can see half their buttholes you can tell which ones are the real beauties and which ones are held together with push up bras or spanxx.

Pam Anderson will always be the queen of the sex tape though.
>>
>>82661651
Yeah I know JLaw and Upton were bigger names, and others had more explicit pics, but for someone as skinny as VJ she really has fantastic breasts
>>
File: n3ttlSB.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
n3ttlSB.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
objectively speaking nudity seldom lends anything to a scene unless it's an arty farty director that knows how to utilize and photograph the female form in an artistic way. there really WASN'T a reason why we HAD to see thora birch's 16 year old tits in american beauty. you could have had the same scene with suggestive camera angles to communicate that she was showing her tiddies to the autist. but because it was skillfully and artistically filmed it had a much more significant impact. compare that to I dunno how about alexandra daddario nude scene in true detective. what did it accomplish? sure she's hot but what did her nudity lend to the scene, episode, or series? it was JUST a nude scene; just an excuse to show tits and ass because it's hbo.
>>
>>82661086
>Do nude scenes boost an actress's career

No. They end it. Unless you're a permanent B level talent.
>>
File: victoria-justice2.jpg (282KB, 669x662px) Image search: [Google]
victoria-justice2.jpg
282KB, 669x662px
I'm worried she's a bit too shy to go topless
>>
>>82662058
VJ is D-tier
>>
>>82662165
you're not serious are you?
>>
>>82662184
her tits are A+ tier though, those nips are fucking perfect
>>
>>82661086

Well...It couldn't HURT her career.
>>
>>82662165
her tits are beautiful but reclusive
>>
>>82662256
We need another leak with unreleased pics of her.
>>
>>82662316
lmfao i fucking forgot about that

>A beautiful yet reclusive hacker
>>
It pretty much kills it which is why most of those whores don't even have the balls to do it and use body doubles
What women look like naked is the mystic that gets them icket sales because nobody gives a shit about their acting because women are incapable of genuine emotion when it comes to acting
Men watch movies with hot women because they like imagining them naked
Once they are there isn't any mystery and they move on to some new piece of ass
>>
>>82661359
>maybe Eva Green, Mimi Rogers, any bimbo from the late 80s/early 90s)
>Not mentioning Marissa Tomei
She literally had to get naked to get back into film because she was blackballed in the industry
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.