[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah 0ViFSwdXI I think he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: deadinside.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0ViFSwdXI

I think he's done for. I was of the opinion that the Heidecker thing didn't really get to him, and he'd bounce back after the TV show, but I don't think it will happen.
MDE is dead.
>>
>>82660823
>MDE is dead.

Good riddance.
>>
File: lol.png (21KB, 342x252px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
21KB, 342x252px
>>
>>82660941
I honestly believe Sam is into scat, I think he might actually eat shit as a fetish
>>
>>82660871
>>82660941
>>82660823

>It's the Sam boots up four different computers to make a thread on 4chan's /tv/ board and talk about his failing career in the attempt to create contention about his existence and vast body of work and then in turn writes a greentext much like this one to add to the post count to bring up his most recent video kind of episode

I'm Sam Hyde boys, no I will not give you zippy water! Silly boys~
>>
>>82660941
With writing like this, why isn't Hollywood throwing themselves at Sam?
>>
>>82661034
there should be no contention, he's blowing the money people are donating/giving him for shit like the book and probably on the verge of suicide, watch the video I linked, the mans gone off the deep end
>>
>>82661076

nice one sam, really great countersignaling you got going.
>>
The last funny video was Boston Ross which is an eternity ago and before that it was an eternity since the last good video. Where the fuck is the good content? It seems like he was really funny for like 2 years and then just completely fell off.
>>
>>82661101
it honestly does sound like I'm Sam right now, but believe me when I say I'm not. I'm a worried citizen, worried about the future of the local women and children. This man is a powderkeg waiting to happen. He needs to be talked down. He needs to cut ties with all the lies that he's been living in. And if you would not want to see me again, I would understand.
>>
>>82660823
ach I don't even like the guy but I feel bad for him. Tim was right when he told Sam that he had a loyal audience that would follow further work especially if he honed his craft
>>
>>82660823
Name 1 horror movie where a toy does this
>>
>>82661153
>>82661101
>>82661076

>Sam has an external dialogue about his self-effacing behavior on a thread he initially shilled. and is most likely making this very post now

I name it after myself, it's 7.5D infinite Samgammon Hydechess
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.