[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watched this again last night. it's held up really well.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Sin_City_Soundtrack.jpg (76KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sin_City_Soundtrack.jpg
76KB, 350x350px
watched this again last night. it's held up really well.

what's your favourite chapter /tv/? mine's dwight's.
>>
Marvs chapter. Mickey had best performance in the whole thing too.
>>
what kind of an autistic rewatches movies?
>>
>>82658429

i'll agree with you there. mickey killed it as marv. i'm probably biased towards dwight cause i like his character more, but marv's chapter is really fun. also it has rutger hauer, so that's a plus. the goldie/wendy actress kinda hammed it up though.
>>
Perfect Casting: The Movie
>>
>>82658634

pretty much. the only person i would change if given the chance would be alba. she's a little too lanky/small chested/babyfaced for grown up nancy. but still, she does the job.
>>
>>82658538
Yeah goldie actress was shit but at least wasnt as bad as michael madsen, i legit think his first scene arguing with bruce willis on the dock was a very bad take that accidentally made it in the final cut
>>
>>82658360
>stuck behind Jessica Alba
Clive Owen kinda got fucked on that poster.
>>
>>82658733

i'm kinda torn on madsen's performance. if you think of it in the context of a comic book noir tone, it works. i think that's what he was going for. it's just out of sync with the more realistic tone of the rest of the film. not really his fault i suppose considering he was only in one 5 minute scene. that's something the director should've caught.
>>
>>82658910
I thought Madsen fit right into the movie with that sorta hammy style. It's peppered throughout all the stories.

>Marv listing his supplies to kill Frodo
>Marv requiring two shots from the chair to kill him
>Britney Murphy - "You foooool, Dwight... Ya damn fooool..."
>Clive Owen - "Now comes the kill. The big. Fat. Kill."

Fucking love this movie so much.
>>
>>82658360
Marv's. Should've had a Max Payne chapter tho.
>>
File: dwight-and-jackie-boy.jpg (38KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
dwight-and-jackie-boy.jpg
38KB, 550x310px
you already made a big mistake yourself.
>>
>>82659354
Oh yeah? Wuz that?
>>
>>82659354
Dwight has the best dialogue in this scene.

>Hi. I'm Shelly's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind.
>If you even think her name, I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.