[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sees a guy rape a girl at a party >weeks after goes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>sees a guy rape a girl at a party

>weeks after goes to said guys party, and gets into his pool.

>gets raped

what the fuck

this is literally the worst series I've watched.
>>
Now that sounds like entertainment!

No more bazinga for me!
>>
Then stop shilling for it.
sage
>>
>>82657601
>/tv/: I hate this show!
200+ replies incoming
>>
>>82657938
All agreeing hopefully.
>>
>>82657917
not OP, but you don't know what the fuck shilling is. talking about how stupid a show is is not promoting it and encouraging people to watch it. stop with the fucking "mentioning something is shilling" faggot shit
>>
It's obvious someone here is shilling the show.
>>
File: 1476384699786.jpg (7KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
1476384699786.jpg
7KB, 306x273px
>>82657601
>watches friend get raped
>does literally nothing about it
>"wah I'm depressed I'm gonna go on a depressed night walk"
>hears party
>"ah that's that douchebag Bryce's house"
>"I remember that party where I watched a girl get raped and I did absolutely nothing and told nobody during or afterwards"
>"let's go see what's up"
>"might as well take my clothes off and get in a hot tub"
>"oh, everyone's leaving?"
>"maybe I should not leave"
>"yeah I'd really love to be alone, unclothed, in a hot tub with a rapist"
>gets raped (not her fault)
>counsellor tries to help her
>gets mad when he says he can't help her unless she actually tells him something
>won't press charges
>sends incredibly mixed messages to Clay, who might be autistic
>expects him to understand what the hell she's on about
>proceeds to openly try to date someone in front of Clay because he can't figure out what the hell she wants
>Clay finally realises
>tells him to bugger off after leading him all night and basically trying to have sex with him
>screams at him to leave
>surprised when he does
>kills self
>leaves it so only her parents could find her dead body
>sends tapes around to everyone blaming them for her death
>including people who did nothing wrong
>including two people with obvious mental issues who would clearly not deal with it well

Don't think I've ever seen a more unlikable character. It's like she didn't realise that everyone deals with their own crap, and she wanted everyone to revolve around her, despite the fact she had two good parents who cared only for her.
>>
>>82657601
typical white girl
>>
File: pepemagnum.png (21KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepemagnum.png
21KB, 473x500px
>>82657601
>what the fuck

She was asking for it. She killed herself because she knew she would never get a dicking like that again.
>>
File: rtx15xf5.jpg (837KB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
rtx15xf5.jpg
837KB, 3500x2333px
In this picture we can see a group of /tv/ users ready to discuss the sensitive issue of sexual assault.
>>
>>82658684
>implying /our guy/ wouldn't have given her another if she had only asked
>>
File: gay niggers.jpg (107KB, 484x549px) Image search: [Google]
gay niggers.jpg
107KB, 484x549px
>>82658726
did they fugg?
>>
>>82658726
aww haha! look at all those syrian refugees. Imagine leaving everything behind because of a war. They must be scared to death :(

because they are syrian, right , guys? ;)
>>
>>82658557
It wasn't her fault!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.