[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have to be put on suicide watch over a fictional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9799.jpg (99KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9799.jpg
99KB, 640x539px
>tfw you have to be put on suicide watch over a fictional romance in a kiddy movie
>>
File: Trump smug.jpg (37KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
Trump smug.jpg
37KB, 720x547px
>>82657365
>because what that would tell me is that abusers always win
>>
File: IMG_9786.gif (2MB, 540x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9786.gif
2MB, 540x344px
>>82657365
She should just stop watching now.
>>
>>82657422
>only takes his lightsaber out to deflect her blaster shots
>she keeps trying to kill him
>freezes her instead of hurting her even though she wants him dead

>later she tries to shoot him again and calls him a monster
>instead of killing her, throws her against a tree in self defense, knocking her unconscious

>she wakes up
>force pulls the lightsaber, turns it on and runs at kylo, attacking him first
>he defends and tries to disarm her

it's true. abusers always win. that's why rey won the fight against kylo. she's the abuser.
>>
>>82657365
These people should be In an asylum if a fictional movie will cause them to have a breakdown. Also
>welcome to your tape star wars
>>
it's obviously not going to happen so what of it
>>
>>82657365
>giving a fuck about star wars
>>
File: 1427413177411.jpg (19KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1427413177411.jpg
19KB, 432x403px
>>82657365
Someone has to remind these people that movies are fictional.
>>
>>82657872
she really does attack him first every time. wew.
>>
>>82657365
>what that would tell me is that abusers always win

Now he gets it.
>>
>>82657365
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if a movie plotline would "completely break" you, you weren't really sexually abused.

I'm also going to say that mispelling "altogether" as "all together" indicates that you probably need to spend some time on written rather than visual media anyhow.
>>
File: cool dog.jpg (401KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cool dog.jpg
401KB, 1024x768px
>>82657365
>using your sexual abuse to feel like a special snowflake on the internet
>because you're just this fucking triggered over a series of glorified toy commercials for literal babies
wew fucking lads
>>
>>82659761
>I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if a movie plotline would "completely break" you, you weren't really sexually abused.

if a movie plotline would affect you that much you you probably aren't mentally healthy, and I would expect sexual abuse victims to be less mentally healthy than most, so I don't really see your logic
>>
>>82659998
yeah but it's not media's job to coddle the mentally ill. we'd never have anything interesting happen in movies if they do. literally anything can be a "trigger" when you've been sexually abused. imagine you were raped in a red room and now the colour red triggers your PTSD. do you really expect movies and tv to never show the color red again? it's up to them to get therapy and avoid the things that upset them. or even better, DON'T avoid them and do exposure therapy. either way, this bitch's mental health is not my problem.
>>
>>82660513
>yeah but it's not media's job to coddle the mentally ill.

What does that have to do with whether or not the person getting triggered was really abused or not? You just moved the goal posts because you got BTFO. I didn't even have to read the rest of your post.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.