[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looks like high-yield, low risk capital investment's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>looks like high-yield, low risk capital investment's back on the menu boys

Was this line in the book?

I find it hard to believe that orcs would know what a menu is...
>>
File: lotr.jpg (94KB, 1201x509px) Image search: [Google]
lotr.jpg
94KB, 1201x509px
>Frodo : I can't do this, Sam.

>Sam : I know.
>It's all wrong
>By rights we shouldn't even be in this tax bracket
>But we are.
>It's like in the great markets Mr. Frodo.
>The ones that really matter.
>Full of debt and unreimbursed expenses they are,
>and sometimes you don't want to know the bottom line,
>Because how could the bottom line be black,
>How could the company go back to the way it was when so much bad stock keeping has happened.
>But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this audit
>Even these shares must pass.
>A new market will come.
>And when the new share holders come we will profit out the deficit
>these are the accounts that stayed with us
>That earnt something.
>Even if you were too new to the game to understand why.
>But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
>I know now.
>Folk in those markets had lots of chances of selling up to cut even, only they didn’t.
>Because they were holding on to something.

>Frodo : What are we holding on to, Sam?

>Sam : That there’s some profit in this company, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.
>>
>>82650763
Did Sauron tax Mordor's fast food industry?
>>
Why didn't Frodo just bury the ring in his garden? If Sauron barely managed to find him after he put it on he'll never find it there. Not like it's going to dig itself up and roll to him
>>
>>82651116
What kind of monopoly existed with the fast food chains of both orc and human lands, respectively?
>>
>>82651116
Did Sauron over-extend his fast food business?
Is that why he couldn't afford to hire more security guards at the entrance to the mountain?
>>
>>82651832
You stupid fucking fuck. They had to destroy the ring so Dayton didn't conquer middle Earth with his hordes of orcs. Did you not notice how desperate the humans were by the end of ROTK?
>>
>one loan to bankrupt them all
what was he thinking?
>>
Why didn't they just write off the ring as a business expense?
>>
File: LOTRGRRMMEME.png (2MB, 3000x2756px) Image search: [Google]
LOTRGRRMMEME.png
2MB, 3000x2756px
>>82650827
lol, great stuff. truly great.
>>
>>82652795
>I can't carry it for you, Frodo
>But I can claim you as a dependent

best one imo
>>
>>82652795
>they have a cave tax
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.