[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished the first episode of this shitfest so no spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Just finished the first episode of this shitfest so no spoilers please. Am I supposed to feel sorry for this narcissistic cunt? I can't imagine how anyone besides suburban white teenagers can like this character.
>>
it's a petty bitch does petty bitch shit for petty bitch reasons show.

It's garbage.
>>
you're in for a ride if you hate her that much already
>>
>>82650664
No, she is a real annoying smart ass to everyone.
Also I don't get why they didn't choose a better looking actress.
She does not have the sexiest ass.
>>
>>82650664

She dies!

Hahaha! Gotcha bitch!
>>
im not trying to watch this shit, care to greentext why she's narcissistic?
>>
>>82650779
this
If she was going to be a cunt they could have atleast hired an attractive looking actress to make me feel something for her.
>>
>>82650664
I don't gather you're supposed to feel sorry for her. Despite all the craze this show generated, it doesn't really glamorize suicide.

After some reflection, the show is better surmised as a view of various things teenagers endure these days. Bullying, rape, rumors, humiliation, seclusion, fighting, being self-centered, etc - all strung together under the veil of an A plot regarding one character's suicide. In that regard, it's actually okay - but few if any of the characters are likeable, save for maybe Jeff.
>>
>>82651158
>An hero
>Makes 13 tapes each with a story outlining why she killed herself
>Masterminds this epic plot to make everyone she blames for her suicide to listen to those tapes
>Talks down to said people via those tapes
>"This is what YOU did. This is what YOU didn't do!"

Again I'm only on the first episode but like fuck off bitch. You're the one who chose to end your life.
>>
Like one person does something ""bad"" to her. That's it. Nobody else deserves to have tapes made for them.
>>
File: 111.jpg (70KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
70KB, 768x768px
>>82650664
You're supposed to hopelessly fall in love with her.
>>
>>82651111
Nice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.