[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /tv/ talk about, well, TV more? A bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1407685052202.jpg (201KB, 1098x980px) Image search: [Google]
1407685052202.jpg
201KB, 1098x980px
Why doesn't /tv/ talk about, well, TV more?

A bunch of shows just got renewed/cancelled/picked up today and there's not one thread about any of the news?

NOT A SINGLE ONE?
>>
post a link or gop backk to redditshit
>>
TV died with the Sopranos, Wojack.
>>
This is /sp/ and old/pol/'s funposting board now.
>>
Thank /pol/ for that
>>
You can, entertainment has just made itself inherently political so the nature of the discussion has changed. I would blame the people producing the content spurring political discussion, not the consumer.
>>
The reason they got canceled was because nobody was watching them. If nobody was watching them, nobody on the internet gave a shit about in order to make threads about them. Renewing/picking up shows is nothing to comment on.
That all?
>>
>>82650442
No, fuck you.
>>
>>82650466
Alright, what else do you have to say? What shitty show got canned that you want to talk about?
>>
>>82643171
for you
>>
>>82650189
So you make a shitty thread doing the exact same thing and don't mention any of them? Sage
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.