[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show really good or am I getting memed here? The first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Is this show really good or am I getting memed here?
The first episode is so uncomfortable to watch that it's taking me forever to finish it
Does it get better?
>>
>>82633134
It was all a meme
I used to read Guilty Remnant magasine
Liz, Laurie and Patty up in the limosine
Hanging Matts flyers on my wall
>>
>>82633134
2deep4u
>>
>>82633155
Teenagers burning themselves with forks and doing coke isn't really that deep
It all seems edgy for edgys sakes
>>
Go back to your capeshit and star wars and game of thrones. Seriously. Dont ever watch
Again. This show is too good for you
>>
>>82633134

Just download the soundtrack by Max Richter, it's literally the only good thing about this yawnfest of a shitshow.
>>
>>82633134
>>82633190

It is one of the best shows on TV right now.
admittedly first episode is a bit heavy with the teen storyline which can be misleading.

Definitely gets better after the first episode
>>
>>82633236
Cheers
>>
It's an interesting and well-made show but it's definitely not one of the great shows of all time. Some of the character behavior makes little to no sense and it wanders, I don't think they knew where they were going or what message they were trying to convey. If you watch lots of TV shows it is worth watching, if you watch very few watch something else.
>>
There is literal cuckolding
>>
>>82633190
Teens are pretty much 100% written out by the second and third season (one of them popped up for a second in a recent episode and I'd honestly forgotten they existed until that point), and even for most of the first they're pretty minor. Minus the teen drama plotline I liked season one more than two, though two had some of the best episodes with the International Assassin things (you'll know what I mean when you get there). Season three has been pretty fucking great all the way through so far.
>>
>>82633134
yes check the imdb episode scores
>>
>>82633317
no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.