[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm Michael Haneke. I am a director of such subversive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hi, I'm Michael Haneke. I am a director of such subversive and thought-provoking cinemas as Cachay and Funny Games. I have a severe hatred for modernity, and the West in general. I think white, upper-class Europeans need to take a step back and examine their choices, realizing how everything they do effects others across the world. Romanian people, Somalian people, I could go on. I have an upcoming film called "Happy End" which will examine the microagressions leveled by upper-class French to the migrants, who are on the receiving end of such indignities on a daily basis. My magnum opus is The White Ribbon, a chilling work of critical theory which posits the rise of German fascism was a result of evil puritanical Christians. I hate Christians, almost as much as I hate Europeans. And modernity. And the Western hemisphere. #RefugeesAreWelcomeHere
>>
>tfw trying to go to Vienna film academy but only twenty students are taken in each year

Hold me, lads.

Also haneke isn't too bad. Didn't like amour though.
>>
File: 1472681785938.jpg (104KB, 951x545px) Image search: [Google]
1472681785938.jpg
104KB, 951x545px
>>82625077
>I have no ability to critically examine why his messaging is wrong other than to conflate his views with sjw tumblrcucks even though he obviously isn't one lol #MAGA
>>
>>82625077
>it's the guy from the Amour thread

let it go my man
>>
>>82625231
>even though he obviously isn't one
How many of his movies have you watched? How many interviews of his have you read?
>>
>>82625235
yeah I noticed him too
>>
>"Cachay"

Edgelord /pol/ faggot, learn to spell before you fling your fucking feces at someone who is more accomplished than you.
>>
>>82625771
actually, hes a t_d user. a real /pol/ack can appreciate the arts regardless of political point of views
>>
>>82625849
The most cringeworthy post I've seen all day.
>>
>>82625077
>microagressions
What exactly does this mean? Could staring be a microagression? Clearing your throat? Avoiding eye contact?

Maybe the immigrants should get a thicker skin. There were far more than microagressions "back in the day" when all us other immigrants came to the west. Anything now is a cake walk in comparsion.
>>
>>82625956
Also,

Notice how past immigrants answered these "microagressions"; they worked their asses off and proved their worth. Not many, if any, terrorists back then.
>>
>>82625077
>Openly welcome an ethnic group that's incompatible with local culture and proven to be hostile to the very artform you create as well as artistic freedom

What could go wrong here? Sounds like a perfect plan. Hopefully he'll let a few rapeugees live in his home
>>
Africa and the Middle East are shit holes because people from Africa and the Middle East live there.

Now they're being imported en masse into Europe so they can ruin those countries too. History has proven these people are violent locusts.
>>
Happy End is an upcoming film by Michael Haneke. It has been selected to compete for the Palme d'Or at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.[2] A drama about a family set in Calais with the European refugee crisis as the backdrop.

>constantly makes films critiquing the comfort of western bourgeoisie, encourages white guilt while idealizing other ethnicities; His estimated net worth is around 25 million USD / does he welcome the migrants in his luxurious neighborhood? (complete hypocrisy & lack of self-awareness)

There is a small dish in front of him containing several carefully sliced chunks of fresh pineapple. He spears one with a cocktail stick and pops it in his mouth. "Of course," Haneke says, eyes twinkling as he chews. "I'm a very bad person. There is just as much evil in all of us as there is good. We're all continuously guilty, even if we're not doing it intentionally to be evil. Here we are sitting in luxury hotels, living it up on the the backs of others in the third world. We all have a guilty conscience, but we do very little about it."

His mother Beatrix von Degenschild was an actress and a daughter of the local aristocracy. His father walked out before Haneke was 3. Beatrix married again to Alexander Steinbrecher, an Austrian Jew composer (also became the stepfather of Christoph Waltz after Beatrix's death).
>>
>>82625077
>who are on the receiving end of such indignities on a daily basis.
Hi /pol/ taking a break from posting pictures of dead kids on the beach?
>>
>>82625423
I watched them all. Try me, fuckface.
>>
>>82626860
Let's talk about Cache, or as I call it "the white guilt thriller". Fans of the movie claim that they hold it to a high esteem because of its superficial qualities (the tension! the static camera! the acting!) but I don't believe it. The only reason this movie won the Palme d'Or was because of its themes of white guilt, shoving into the audience's face the implied repercussions of a tragedy the viewers had absolutely nothing to do with.

And before you balk at it like I know you are going to, ask yourself: Why is the man who lives in a nice house with a nice job and loving family spiritually dead inside? Why is the meek brown man in the shabby apartment so emotionally vulnerable and honorable and has a son who will risk everything for his father's honor like a proud warrior? Could it be that our modern western values have desensitized us and made us... dare I say... inhuman?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.