[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Hannah Baker be more of a shitty character? >Waaah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 13-reasons-why_0[1].jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13-reasons-why_0[1].jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Could Hannah Baker be more of a shitty character?

>Waaah Im a beautiful teenage girl who guys find attractive and I get bullied so I'll kill myself and ruin other people's lives.

>Waaah im going to yell at the only guy that cares about me and then act pissed off because he didn't come back after I told him off.

>Waaah I got raped after I knowingly and willingly went to the house party of a guy I know for a fact is a rapist and then I KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY AGAIN took off my clothes and got in the hut tub with all the other douchebags that have bullied me in the past

This bitch ruined several people's lives, is going to bankrupt the school, caused another suicide and is probably also going to cause a mass shooting.... but hey, at least she had her petty revenge.
>>
>>82622378
teenagers are dumb and think for themselves

more at 11
>>
Reminder that Tyler is /ourguy/ and that Alex either killed himself, got shot by Bryce, got shot by Tyler, got shot by Jessica.
>>
>>82622378
She is a shitty character but there are people who are actually like this so I didn't hate it. Clay was also insufferable. Zach seemed cool though.
>>
But she literally said she didn't know who's house it was when she went to the party. She saw Bryce there but didn't know it was his house or his party. Why she didn't leave when she saw him there idk, that's a good question.
>>
yo wasup ima about to kill myself so lissen to my mixtape senpai
>>
>>82622378
>Hannah: can I borrow a pencil
>Student: no
>Welcome to your tape
>>
>>82622378
>Im going to teach them about compassion by ruining their lives, causing a suicide and provoking a mass shooting. Then they'll understand the importance of being kind to others.
>>
Zach and Punished Tyler were the only good characters.
>>
>>82622501
>Go to pool party
>See the rapist hanging out there whom already grabbed your ass that one time.

>Do you:
>A) Get the fuck out of there.
>B) Take off your clothes and jump in the hot tub

Hurrr
>>
>>82622582
is that what it's about? can't be bothered to watch it, so she records videos where she makes tapes about people she doesn't like to try to shame them after she commits suicide?
>>
>>82622582
ok that made me chuckle anon. Good one.
>>
>>82622679
Pretty much that yeah
Basically why she killed her self is
>Guy said she had a nice ass
>Guy sent an upskirt of her around
>Was about to sleep with beta male, flipped the fuck out and told him to leave, but wanted him to stay
>Her friend hit a stop.sign and knocked it down, causing a car accident killing the best character
>Watched her friend get raped, went in a hot tub alone with the rapist and got raped
Season 2 is gonna be about some kid shooting up the school
>>
>>82622679
She literally got mad at a guy because he didn't rape her.
>>
>>82622679
Pretty white girl kills herself because she can't take two more years of high school.

She had no good reason to kill herslef, I've been through much worse in high school.
>>
>>82622813
you got raped?
>>
File: 1493650828083.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1493650828083.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>82622758
wow. high school tv shows are so unrealistic
>>
>>82622881
Not him. Got raped by a dude. Rumor said I was gay and asked for it. I was 110 lbs and the guy was a 190 football player. A few of my friends were left and they all sided with me. A year after HS though I got over it and made a white baby. Rape isn't that bad or haunting.

Other than that it was okay.
>>
I can't relate to anybody in this show. Is that normal? Do people really act like this?
>>
>>82624980
Hannah reminds me of all the retarded girls in school who would not give me the time of day, were snowflakes who got pounded in the ass by seniors after school.

Fucking reminds me how much I hated high school. After high school I started to not give a fuck about girls and then I found myself with a new one ever other week.
>>
>>82625863
No you didn't
>>
>>82622653
we should make a visual novel with does kinds of choices
>>
>>82622679
Yeah, but that's not the point, though. You're not supposed to be on Hannah's or the majority of the cast's side. The show is about high school students and how ignorant they are.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.