[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in the hotel, how did the Reaver get so close to prof. X without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 6d8bae49570389.58b85c83e7520.jpg (874KB, 700x1063px) Image search: [Google]
6d8bae49570389.58b85c83e7520.jpg
874KB, 700x1063px
So in the hotel, how did the Reaver get so close to prof. X without Laura going apeshit on them?
>>
it's an overrated flick, that's how
>>
She was probably in the restroom or something. There are a lot of possible explanations.
>>
Stealth dafne thread detetcted
>>
That and why didn't the guards collapse when they were killed? I just watched this yesterday and was under the impression that he controlled their mind. If their brain is stabbed you would think the mind control would no longer work.
>>
>>82614302
The oppressive force seems like something external and not just mind control. Why else would there be reverberating effects?
>>
>>82615397
I'm almost positive that was his perception that was reverberating and not the actual environment.
>>
>>82615499
How can you be so positive?
>>
>>82615550
Because xavier only has mind control powers.
>>
>>82613582
It's funny how people declared this movie to be the best capeshit ever a month ago and then suddenly forgot about it now. While a well made movie, it's not as well constructed as TDK. Now that movie is some mighty fine capeshit. Not Logan.
>>
>>82615629
But he was going senile and couldnt control his powers which caused the deaths of his students, you dont think his powers cant manifest into something more tangible comsidering one of the most powerful mutants in marvel?
>>
>>82615684
Nobody forgot about this movie. There's 150 post threads almost daily plus the ones that get deleted for being about the girl. This thread is just empty because OP chose a picture that people don't immediately associate with or recognize as Logan.
>>
Anyone here seen Logan Noir yet? Post the experience
>>
>>82616294
It's out on May 16th. I'm gonna see it in Austin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.