[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW you're best friend Steven Merchant came up with, wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: ricky gervais.jpg (19KB, 466x348px) Image search: [Google]
ricky gervais.jpg
19KB, 466x348px
TFW you're best friend Steven Merchant came up with, wrote and successfully directed The Office but you ended up getting all the credit for it because you played the main character.

Fuck Ricky Thread
>>
Steven Metchant is still successful in his own right and has done just fine after writing the office. When people think of The Office in the US they think of Michael Scott, not the writers or directors, this isnt any different.
>>
>>82608618
Ricky claims they agreed to this, Steve even says "I agreed to it but I didn't know how huge the difference would be" referring to the difference in their pay grade.

Whatever though Steve is doing fine for himself. He's a very smart man and still has lots out money. Not to mention he did a great job in Logan, we might see more of him yet

Play a record
>>
>>82608618
Barely, Gervais is pretty much a "literally who" now in the US.
When people hear "The Office" they think of Steve Carell
>>
>>82609022
I was getting some time in at an open mic in Chicago and met him. Super chill guy. No sense of celebrity about him. I doubt I could have had the same conversation with Ricky that I had with him. Also, I think I shrunk 2 inches in height just talking to him.
>>
>>82609256
I would fucking love to meet smerch more than any other celeb especially if we could have an hour or two to talk about music
>>
Will Ricky ever make anything even half as good as The Office ever again?
>>
>>82609628
>Ricky
>making the office
Pick one
>>
>>82609056
considering the office is almost 20 years old and he went on to do a lot more afterwards, he is probably most well known for his shock humor hosting of whatever award show he hosted , golden globes i think
>>
>I'm an AAAAAYTHEEEISST

I wish he would fuck off.
>>
File: Stephen-Merchant.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Merchant.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
all good
>>
>>82610270
>>
Posting eickino
https://youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
>>
>>82610270
>>82610308
>>
As a fellow atheist, Ricky gets my upvote.
>>
>>82610432
Upvoted
>>
>>82610432

LE TAKE MY LE UPVOTE
>>
File: AtheismIsMyReligion.jpg (74KB, 481x535px) Image search: [Google]
AtheismIsMyReligion.jpg
74KB, 481x535px
Religion is so fucking stupid. OH A SKY WIZARD IS IN THE SKY AND SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING like I'm dumb enough to fall for your FAIRY TALES, DAD! I'm a proud ATHEIST and if you don't like it, YOU CAN SCREW THE F OFF!
>>
Considering how much better Merchant's own series was compared to any shit Gervais has made since The Office, I'm pretty sure he's cool with everything...
>>
>>82611234
Never watched it. Looks all rom-com
>>
>>82611234

This and this only.
>>
>Angry Christian Thread
kek
>>
>>82613381
Lel SHUT UP AND TAKE MY UPVOTE!!!!
>>
>>82608618
>you're best friend
>>
>>82613577
>she's absolutely buttblasted
oh lordy lordy
>>
ricky gervais: i'd bloody shag the queen
me: thats weird
ricky gervais: oh you're offended? are you offended??? have i offended you????????

https://twitter.com/thomas_violence/status/687035557487091712?lang=en
>>
>somebody makes a comment about him that's not 100% positive
>smugly blocks them on twitter and acts like he has some kind of moral high ground
>>
>>82613690
Calm down Ricky, you haven't offended me.
>>
>>82613690
RICKY!!
>>
>>82613754
What does annoying fake feminist and former child star Mara Wilson have to do with it?
>>
File: ricky-gervais-atheism[1].jpg (45KB, 570x601px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-gervais-atheism[1].jpg
45KB, 570x601px
>>82608618
why is Ricky so based bros?
>>
>>82614141
Man I wish I was as Euphoric as Ricky!
>>
>>82614141
Imagine being so irrational you have to brag about not believing in God....
>>
>>82608618
Nah, OP. This is a Karl Pilkington thread now.
>>
you smell

you shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.