[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw two of Kevin Hart's movies (Central Intelligence &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: aaa6432189.jpg (68KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
aaa6432189.jpg
68KB, 800x480px
I saw two of Kevin Hart's movies (Central Intelligence & the one where he prepares Will Ferrell for jail)

They werent funny. Like, at all.

Why is he popular?
>>
>>82607421
He's a nice guy. He's easy to work with. He's black.

That's it.
>>
I seriously hate Kevin Hart so much.
>>
He's black (scary) but also short and has a high-pitched voice (funny). The contrast makes him appealing to some people.
>>
Black people love his films but he's not offensive to whites so it's that sweet spot of racial harmony that's so important in the US.
>>
Because he's an unimposing whelp like katt williams, which is what the jews want because they get off on making people dance on strings for them for money.

The jew part probably isn't true but that's what I believe, they get off on creepy shit like having total dominance of your actions.
>>
I tried watching one of his specials

at the beginning he says some shit like "AY YO KANYE GOT FIRE AT HIS CONCERTS SO I GOT FIRE TOO! SHOW EM FIRE!!"

and some flames shoot up from the back of the stage and it cuts to some negress in the audience just fucking dying laughing like its the first glimpse of comedy she's ever seen in her life
>>
File: 778.gif (407KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
778.gif
407KB, 500x373px
>>82607421
i will explain kevin hart for you

his stand up can be genuinely funny

but his movies are basically him selling out and screaming like a over acting 8 year old

in all his films he plays the same role which is just to yell no or scream with his wide eyes

i give him a slide because he was some poor guy from the ghetto who actually made it

hes so tounge and check on it too

you can tell on his face hes all like" why the fuck am i in the vitamin water commercial whatever i want to get paid"
>>
He's pretty funny honestly and seems like a really cool dude

But his movies are pretty bad
>>
>>82607792
That's two niggers getting rich of Vitamin Water. Vitamin Water (TM) is truly the black man's best friend :^)

>>82607906
I don't think he's funny, but I admire his work ethic. He deserves his success just based on that.
>>
>>82607538
>>82607581
>>82607588
>>82607599
>>82607792
>>82607906
>>82607960

all of this makes sense, I guess, but it doesnt explain why his movies are consistently shit

I dont think hes some asshole. as you guys all say, he seems like a likeable, positive, hard worker who deserves his success. but still, how come none of his movies are actually funny? is he appealing to a low common denominator in order to ensure maximum revenue? something like that?
>>
I feel like he's gonna be a really cool old man wholl laugh at the sellout shit he did.
>>
>>82608851
hes the embodiment of capitalism

>ill just keep doing the shit that makes me the most money in a manner that ensures the sustainability of my brand
>>
File: 1493635217227.png (19KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493635217227.png
19KB, 189x189px
>>82607421
>watching his later movies and not his early stand up
He's popular because people of your skin color hop on to trends at their height instead of being proactive and trying new things as they come. Because Kevin Hart knows this, he worked to craft a family friendly image with both his recent stand up and movies which is sitting very well with white America at this moment. What you're doing right now is the equivalent of watching Shrek and Meet Dave and trying to pass judgement on Eddie Murphy as a comedian. (Not to say that KH is near 80s Murphy level, but you need to do a better job of looking up the material to use to get into a comedian)
>>
>>82607557
Why? What did he do to you?
>>
>>82607421

Screaming nigger as they were the previous ones, it's just this one is a huge manlet and not funny as the previous ones.

Will end broke as the rest of niggers tho
>>
>>82610170
ok thank you for that explanation

all i know is, i see these two movies are very popular, i figure theyre probably atleast somewhat tolerable, and it turns out they are just pure, unfunny shit

also, nice of you to assume im white. im not
>>
>>82607421
I thought Central Intelligence was funny.
>>
>>82607421

my son love his standup
>>
>>82607421
He's friendly, likeable.

Haven't seen his movies, but I've liked some of his appeareances on talk shows.
>>
>>82607421
>Like, at all.
Reddit!
>>
I think his modern stand up is good too.

What Now? Was a funny film.
>>
>>82610247
It wasn't bad.
>>
>>82610301
I don't think that's reddit.
That's a time traveling teenage girl from the 90s or early 00s.
>>
>>82607421
He as an individual is pretty decent actually. He's supposedly nice, polite, and easy to work with.

His comedy, while painfully unfunny, is normie gold. He knows his audience and caters to it.
>>
>>82610228
I didn't assume you were white, though. I actually thought azn because azns co-opt white people stuff late as hell.
You'd be white if you asked this question last year.
>>
>>82610301
>>82610326

you guys are either (1) not native english speakers (2) over 40 years old (3) autistic, socially inept retards who view themselves as "intellectually superior"
>>
>>82610371
a coin flip would be less accurate
>>
He's like a lost Wayans brother after the '90s ended.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.