[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this faggots problem? All he did was bitch and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (18KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
18KB, 284x284px
What was this faggots problem? All he did was bitch and moan for 5 seasons.
>>
He was supposed to die in season 1 but bravo Vince pussied out
>>
>>82602523
When you really think about the plot you realize that everything always went wrong because of Jessie and not because of Walt.
>>
>>82602548
was he supposed to be killed by tuco?
>>
Honestly I thought Walter was in the wrong more than half the time. He was way too harsh on pretty much everyone, especially Jesse, and too obsessed with his bitch wife and retard son.
>>
drug addict. have you ever been around one in real life? if they aren't high they're bitching and moaning about literally everything
>>
>>82602598
Yeah something like that

Then the writers strike happened and they had to stop production of season one
>>
>>82602651
This. For some reason, unemployed junkies are bitchier than those who can afford their fix
>>
>>82602679
>then the writers strike happened

that happened in 2006 retard this show premiered in 2008
>>
>>82602548
if he's dying so soon how the fuck would've Walter become evil?
no killing a dealer to save him
no forcing him to murder for Walt
not killing his gf
>>
>>82602747
>>82602651
>no success in life
>not being fed up with life and moaning around
wtf are you normies doing in this shit hole if everything is working out by you, even the silver spoon never falls from your bitch mouths?
>>
>>82602783
The story would of obviously just been a bit different then. You think they had every single character and plot point written from day one?
>>
File: paultweet.jpg (68KB, 595x838px) Image search: [Google]
paultweet.jpg
68KB, 595x838px
>>82602523
BITCH! YEAH SCIENCE!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.