[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I feel like most of us here on /tv/ are in our 20's.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: we27realllost28129.jpg (552KB, 1588x2246px) Image search: [Google]
we27realllost28129.jpg
552KB, 1588x2246px
So I feel like most of us here on /tv/ are in our 20's. To me it seems like a majority of the demographic of 4chan/tv is made of 20 something year old's.

Are there any avid film followers/movie watchers that are not in their 20's? Say younger than 20 or older than 29? I don't meet a lot of avid filmgoers on here that are in their 30's.

What does that say about /tv/ and 4chan as a whole?
>>
>>82596815
How about you neck yourself cunt
>>
>>82596815
stop projecting you faggot
>>
>>82596815
I'm 28 and I hate TV and movies. I'm just here to shitpost and insult people for the things they like.
>>
>le datamine thread
>>
>>82596815
>24 years old
>never graduated
>barely have a friend
>have a messed up social disorder where I can't open up around people, even if I've known them for a long time
>joined BJJ two years ago
>was a quiet little mouse the entire time
>people were super nice at first and always said hello
>eventually, people stopped greeting me
>I was always the last person when we had to partner up and the instructor usually put me in a group of 3
>never opened up to anyone or made friends even after 2 years of doing it
>eventually quit because I dreaded the anxiety of it all
>it was one of the only things in my life that made me feel like I had a purpose
>think about it everyday still
>>
>>82597015
> 25
> Did Graduate
> A year ago
> Useless degree
> No desire to get a real job
> Plenty of Money from trust fund and incremental income
> Look very good but no ability to message women on tinder
> Stopped talking to real High School Friends after moving to another side of the country
> University Friends are all retarded
> Stop talking to them eventually because to maintain image of smug superiority (one of them got a job, the other a gf)
> Shitpost all fucking day
> Decide to join the military
> Take officer Exam
> Fail
> Qualify for everything else
> Decide it's not worth it
> About to take LSAT
> Will probably fail
>>
>>82597015
I swear i've read this on /fit/ before
>>
>>82597015

Awwwww :( Anon. That story makes me want to give you a hug now. I'm 24 too and I so relate.
>>
>>82597135
you did. because I posted it before on /fit/ but in greater detail :(
>>
>>82597184

Well fuck me...you're the one that deserves that big bear hug anon.
>>
>>82597015
How is this even a problem? Join a different gym, this time with the goal of competing. If you compete and win, faggots will just think that you're focused and not a gigantic autist.
>>
>>82596815
What the hell do you think happens at 30 that stops you from watching movies? What kind of retarded logic is that? Nothing to do with age, it's just a matter of having the time. If you have a young child, you don't watch a lot of movies. If you're a single guy, you do, what else are you spending your time on?
>>
>>82597365

FUCK OFF!
>>
>>82597423
SUCK MY DICK!!
>>
>>82597449

MMMMMM....I JUST MIGHT ;)
>>
>retarded marketing dickhead thinks this is a real job
Get a real job.
>>
>>82596815
I was born in 1996, I always felt like the median age on /tv/ was 15-17.
>>
>>82597015

Sounds like my life except for the part about trying. I used to be very social, but I never "opened up" about anything that ever meant anything to me and mostly just got intoxicated whenever I was with anyone else.
>>
>>82597519
Let's be real here, there are people who look at Google Images for a living.
>>
reminder everyone saying they are 20 were actually like 15.
>>
I'm in my 30s, I could probably fuck some of you guy's moms.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.