[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you anon think about Looper ? As his director is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: looper.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
looper.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
What did you anon think about Looper ?

As his director is going to shoot SW8, I wanted some feedback. Does he has the shoulders to undo the shit Jar Jar Abrams did ?
>>
Personal opinion : Kino
>>
>>82593963
Bump
>>
I thought it was good. So was Brick. I have a lot more faith in Rian Johnson than I did in JJ Abrams
>>
Looper's face makes me so uncomfortable. What the fuck were they thinking with that makeup? He doesn't even look like Bruce Willis.
>>
File: Looper_Emily_Blunt_Gun.jpg (41KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Looper_Emily_Blunt_Gun.jpg
41KB, 960x480px
>>82593963
They couldn't even decide which type of time travel exists in their universe. That being said, it was a decent movie otherwise and Emily Blunt always improves my day.
>>
>>82593963
It was well-directed so that bodes well for SW8 (like it'll matter) but the film was too nonsensical for me to actually like it.
>>
I had 30 min to go but couldn't finish it, was too garbage.
>>
I couldn't get over his stupid rubber face. Jesus christ what the fuck were they thinking, he looked like the chick in the latest fappening pictures.
>>
Started out very strong with the time travel stuff. Fell apart when they got to the farm and it became a pretty run-of-the-mill redemption story.
>>
>>82594323
I want Emily Blunt to murder me.
>>
Hollywood really screws up time travel . Hated it after a while.
>>
>>82595573
There is one major flaw : young Brice Willus comes back to the past knowing he is the cause of his own demise in the future.

Apart from that, it's one of the few good time travel movies. So don't take me to the "Back to the future" debate.
>>
>>82594323
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
Actually, give me one movie that got time travel better than 12 monkeys and maybe Primer
>>
>>82595728
>young Brice Willus comes back to the past knowing he is the cause of his own demise in the future.
what?????
>>
>>82595779
>very low quality
>>
JGL is literal reddit, and I never use that term. He's got a real knack for starring in spergy movies.
>>
It's pretty entertaining until he gets to the farm.
>>
>>82593963
Is this the new ISIS orbital nuke execution video?
>>
>>82593963
It's loopy.
>>
>>82595991
someone please get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>82596017
Agreed

>>82595889
Bruce Willis knows what JGL knows, so when JGL understands that he shouldn't hurt the kid and kill the mother, Bruce willis should have turned back, or even disappeared.

But it was kind of kino the way JGL killed himself.
>>
>>82596074
>Bruce Willis knows what
bullshit. He knew shit. A quote from him in the restaurant concerning his memroy "Everything is so cloudy".
Also do you really think that this is the biggest flaw of this movie?
>>
File: Rainmaker.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rainmaker.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
The Rainmaker did nothing wrong.
>>
worst time travel ive ever seen in a movie

i liked it though
>>
>>82596326
>nothing wrong

he's offensively ugly
>>
>>82593963
The first 3rd was GOAT, after that, and especially everything involving Emily Cunt was absolute fucking garbage.
>>
>>82593963
>What did you anon think about Looper ?
I liked it, its pretty flawed and the time travel aspect was a convoluted mess that violated its own logic, but its not really a time travel movie.
>>
>>82596326

he's a shitty little actor

i mean he's a kid so he can't help it but he should have minimal dialogue and screen time if he has to be there at all
>>
File: Uwotm8.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
Uwotm8.gif
2MB, 245x140px
>>82597425
>everything involving Emily Cunt was absolute fucking garbage
Did I just hear you talking shit?
>>
>>82593963

Went from solid sci fi movie in the first half to capeshit in the second, so overall it ends up mediocre
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.