[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ryan Gosling in a trenchcoat >Walking through sci-fi city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: harrison ford.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
harrison ford.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
>Ryan Gosling in a trenchcoat
>Walking through sci-fi city
>Synth music starts playing
>HOLY SHIT IT'S GONNA BE CYBERPUNK DRIVE
>start yelling at the top of my lungs "KINOOOO KINOOO KINOOOOOO"
>Cut to fat old man in a normal ass t-shirt
>"It's true... All of it"
>"Part time"
>start crying

Seriously why does this old fart keep getting roles?
He fucked up Indiana Jones, fucked up TFA (just by being an elderly but still playing a major role in a STAR WARS movie), and now he's gonna ruin Blade Runner.

Nostalgia faggotry is gonna ruin Drive in space, even if his acting is perfect we know he's gonna be a main character and he's OLD and OLD people shouldn't be involved in exciting stories.
>>
>>82592944
tfa sucked because it was a shitty movie.
>>
>>82592984
this

I dont know i think ford still can do something being old doesnt stop actors. Look at sheev, count douko
>>
>>82592944
Blade Runner was going to be shit anyway, like every single other thing where people make a sequel just for money.
>>
>>82593013
I think it's because Ford plays "cool" characters.
Old people aren't cool, they can be wise or super evil, having dedicated their whole life to something.
>>
>>82593033
>from the writer of the original film, and the writer of Logan (2017)
>from the director of Arrival, Sicario, Enemy, Prisoners and Incendies
>with the cinematography of Roger Deakins
>and the score from Johann Johannsson
>and the editing by Joe Walker (Arrival, Sicario, 12 Years A Slave, Hunger)
>and.... and.... oh God, I can barely hold my sides in.... there are people who STILL think this will fail

Gonna need some industrial strength duct-tape for my sides
>>
>>82593060

Forgot
>starring Realhumanbean
>>
>>82592944
>start yelling at the top of my lungs "KINOOOO KINOOO KINOOOOOO

thats exactly the kind of cringeworthy behavior i expect to find at movie theaters in 2017. no doubt you did this
>>
>>82593079
That's pretty funny, I might do that next time I'm at the kinotheater.

I was at home though when I saw the trailer.
>>
>>82592944
Yeah, they should've never brought Ford back for this
>>
File: 1494313792013.jpg (109KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1494313792013.jpg
109KB, 900x506px
>>82593060
>equating failing with simply being shit
>not realizing that anon literally implied that it was done for/will make money, despite being shit in his opinion

not observant are you
>>
>>82593060
Still going to be shit.
>>
>>82593060
I hated Arrival
>>
File: 5Kg7Y04[1].jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
5Kg7Y04[1].jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>82593133
>>
>>82593060
the irony. you mentioned all the reasons why it's going to suck
>>
I dislike how they brought him back because that just confirms that he wasn't a replicant instead of leaving it up to the viewer's interpretation
>>
>>82593225
Alright before we start this whole argument again. Please read this before claiming that Deckard is 100% confirmed not to be a replicant. It's not 100% confirmed that he is either, but you don't accidentally write a script and film a movie with all these hints.

http://www.gavinrothery.com/my-blog/2011/10/1/a-matter-of-electric-sheep.html
>>
>>82593208
>>82593165
>>82593133
>>82593126
>>82593072
it will have critical acclaim from critics and viewers/audience. That's whats going to happen your contrarian negative attitude is a small niche nothing you say can stop it
>>
>>82592944
Yeah but Bladerunner was one of the few things Ford actually gave a shit about, if I remember correctly

We'll see what happens
>>
>>82593297
That was good read. But it would make sense for the Tyrell Corporation to put a fail-safe in Deckard of a few years like the other replicants if he is a trial.
>>
>>82593187
Wanna bet?
It's going to be a soulless piece of shit, Ford is going to give yet another one of his horrendous acting performances, Leto is going to be shit and everything he's going to say is going to sound like 2deep4u shit.
>>
>>82593376
I don't get why I got quoted here when I essentially agreed with you, but fine.
>>
>>82593376
>it will have critical acclaim from critics and viewers/audience
You mean like capeshit?
WOW
>>
>>82592984
eh, better than rogue one
>>
>>82592944
>can't you let me go?
>...
>...
>...
>I replican't

really? jfc who wrote this shit?
>>
>>82593405
That's the problem with sequels to movies with ambiguous endings and possibly hidden details. You end up ruining the mystery of the original, especially if they are made by different writer/director.

Doesn't matter if they confirm Deckard was human or a replicant, it'll still tarnish the original story. Harrison Ford should not be in 2049 and what happened after the elevator door closed in Blade Runner should have never been elaborated on.
>>
>>82593448
Yes, and shit is better than diarrhea. At the end of the day it's still feces tho.
>>
>>82593448
>better than rogue one
No. Nothing beats TFA's mediocrity
>>
>>82593490
It's just a shameless money grab like every Predator or Alien movie after the original
>>
>>82593376
Literally what happened with Fury Road
>>
>>82593624
ALIEN 3 IS GREAT FUCK YOU REEEEEEEE

Also, I quite liked Predator 2
>>
Based Big Draws Batista gonna steal the show from cuck manlets Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford
>>
>>82593624

This is more in line with the remake of Robocop, Total Recall and The Thing prequel.

It's just a way to attempt capitalizing on existing property without risking much.

The only difference is that this time they got some decent names attached to the project.

What bothers me the most though is that shots from the trailer are completely indistinguishable from shots from the GitS movie. The same bland sterile digital cinematography.
>>
>>82593060
>A team who pumps out cannes fodder like it's going out of business.
>A senile old man who wrote a script thirty years ago that basically wasn't used by the director or actors.

wew
>>
>>82593624
>money grab
>$200M budget
>R-rated
You know they are going to lose money with this right? If they wanted a quick cashgrab they would make a PG13 rehash like Force Awakens
>>
My prediction is that it'll get released, a lot of people here will like it, and a lot of people here will hate it
>>
>>82592944
another disgusting retarded thread from the cross dressing queer killkid. please kill yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>82593697
It looks nothing like GitS, it looks great, fuck off.
>>
>>82592944
>Cut to fat old man in a normal ass t-shirt
>"It's true... All of it"
>"Part time"
>start crying
Hahahahahahaha!
>>
>>82593659
Fury Road was made by the original director. It was a passion project that started in 1997 and somehow WB kept paying people to build cars that sat in storage for a decade, let him do whatever the fuck he wanted with practical effects in the desert for 6 months, then liked the movie so much they funded reshoots for scenes that could be done better.

Fury Road is a Miricle of modern filmmaking. It went through every red flag of a terrible movie, but ended up being amazing.
>>
>>82592944
Nobody has anything to say about retiring skinjobs?
>>
>>82592944
Kill yourself tripfag
>>
Stop replying to tripfags.
>>
File: nice shirt.png (543KB, 807x504px) Image search: [Google]
nice shirt.png
543KB, 807x504px
who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>82593060
All it needs is one suit bent on creating a cinematic universe out of that and you know it.
>>
>>82592944
>tripfag
>"KINOO KINOOO KINOOOO"
Cringe
>>
Blade Runner has the best architecture, this reminds me of the lava wall in The Incredibles. Also who is this Jóhann Jóhannsson who's doing the score? will it be as good as Vangelis'?
>>
>>82592944
>fucked up TFA
Yes, it's the Ford fanservice that fucked it up, not the film in general being a derivative nostalgia-trip action trash with recycled and dumbed down plot full of holes and awfully written characters.
>>
>>82596499
>Harrison "i want to go home" Ford
>>
Nice plot hole. How is he so old?
>>
So never seen the original Blade Runner. Is the new one a reboot or sequel? Should I watch the old one?
>>
File: IMG_8174.jpg (23KB, 365x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8174.jpg
23KB, 365x425px
>get home after a long day riding around on the subway, staring intensely at cute replicants
>take off my trenchcoat and throw it onto my bedroom floor
>notice how worn the fabric is
>it's covered in rips and chinese food and still reeks of the time I spilled one of my piss jars on it
>pick up the coat and inhale deeply
>remember all the great times I've had wearing this classic trench
>put it back on, one last time
>one final bladerun
>stride mysteriously out of my room
>travel up the corridor
>step into my mother's room to ask her to drive me to the shops so she can buy me another raincoat I can glue cotton balls to
>my mother is on the bed, four fingers plunging furiously in and out of her quivering vagina
>she's shocked but too close to cumming to stop
>about to back out but the trench infuses me with the spirit of the bladerunner
>leap onto the bed and whip out my phimosis encrusted dick
>stab at my mothers engorged labia, ejaculating dark grey semen all over her hand
>collapse on top of her, whimpering "I...I've seen things you normies wouldn't believe... dumb frogposters getting banned off the board of /pol/... I watched cp spammed in tomorrow theme during gamergate... all those moments will be lost in time, like dubs in the archive... time to check 'em"
>take the coat off my face
>I'm actually lying in a gutter
>covered in shit and garbage
>my mom kicked me out six months ago due to my NEET lifestyle
>pop the collar on my crusty bladerunner raincoat
>point my fingers to the stars like a gun
>fire the gun and bring my finger to my lips and blow
>"See you, space robots..."
>tense my bowels as hard as I can and shit diarrhoea down my legs for warmth as I roll over for the night
>it's going to be a long 2049
>>
>>82593738

It looks nothing like Blade Runner. Too much CGI meme shit.
>>
>>82593659
I always forget /tv/ turned on Fury Road because of muh leddit
>>
>>82592944
>OLD people shouldn't be involved in exciting stories.
>>
>>82597125
No. Always watch movie series in reverse.
>>
File: Hole Guy 2049.jpg (20KB, 130x178px) Image search: [Google]
Hole Guy 2049.jpg
20KB, 130x178px
>>82597170

In the future, even the clothing wants to suppress freedom of speech. I can totally see this becoming a fashion trend, as we lurch towards a hopeless dystopia of safe zones for special snowflakes.
>>
>>82597235
Hi Bill.
>>
>ryan gosling literally emits beeping noises
>literally has to oil himself up halfway in the trailer
>"huh, you seem... robotic"
could they make it any more obvious
>>
So Deckard being alive and a lot older means he wasn't a Replicant.

In your face, Ridley Scott, you hack.
>>
Hope CGI can be fixed. The relationships between the actors and 'sets' are SW prequel tier.
>>
>replying to namefag threads
is it summer already
>>
>>82597383
>Implying Ridley ever gave a fuck about Deckard
Whoever that retard that asked him whether Deckard is a replicant or not completely ignored the movie in front of him and was projecting book Deckard into he film.

I love Scott, but Blade Runner is garbage, and 2049 is evidently going to be worse.
>>
>>82597383
The replicant is the film. -- Ridley Scott.
>>
>>82597447
You're a hypocrite
>>
>>82597232
fury road is "reddit" and once again /tv/ proves it has good taste
>>
>>82597276
kek
>>
>>82593225

This. A thousand times. It completely dilutes the original in that way.
>>
>Deckard is a special replicant
>that's why he ages

Calling it
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.