[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will be the lame excuse they'll come up with in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dormammu_85a41e_6091356.jpg (50KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
Dormammu_85a41e_6091356.jpg
50KB, 612x306px
So what will be the lame excuse they'll come up with in the sequel for Strange to not use the time loop trick against all of his enemies?
>>
time's up
>>
>>82586513
Fuck marvel films but it's obvious. The time infinity stone will get stolen and he can't actually use it.'

Stupid fuck.
>>
>>82586733
this. are you really such a dummy dumb dumb OP?
>>
>>82586733
That's literally the plot of the Infinity Gauntlet arc (in the comics but who fucking knows about the movie.)
Thanos acquires them so he can bedazzle his chain.
>>
>>82586865
No shit, which makes this thread extra fucking pointless.
>>
>>82586865
What happens after that. How will they top Grape Hulk as a villain?
>>
>>82586513
He can't use it in dimenstions with innnocents in it because they'd be trapped in the loop as well. Dormammu was the only one effected.
>>
>>82586733
Hang on a tick m8, why doesn't Strange just time loop Thanos so he cant steal it, eh?
>>
>>82587035
Because thanos has the other stones and he can't do shit to him.'
>>
>>82586970
The beyonder, mephisto, Kang, maybe they'll get Dr. Doom back at that point or Galactus.
>>
>>82587035
The entire movie will be a giant time loop.
Thanos will only think he's successfully stolen the stone.
>>
>>82587121
That's stupid.
>>
>>82587168
I know. It is a Marvel movie, though.
>>
>>82586940
Welcome to /tv/. Enjoy your stay.
>>82586970
>how will they top Grape Hulk
Lad.
The power creep is infinite in comic books.
>>
File: scary.jpg (72KB, 585x556px) Image search: [Google]
scary.jpg
72KB, 585x556px
>>82587025
good answer
>>
>>82587336
>The power creep is infinite in comic books.
Let me rephrase that. Won't viewers get bored with an endless series of "oh shit, this SUPER evil guy is actually going to destroy the world FOR REALZ THIS TIME" plots?
>>
Dr. Strange is by far my favorite superhero in these capeshit movies

I think they'll weaken the fuck out of him by breaking his shit or something.
>>
Hannibal and his crew were able to break out of the time thing to fight, didn't they?
>>
>>82587374
Once thanos is revealed and it's just boring as hell and the same as every Marvel film capeshit will finally die. The entire MCuniverse is leading to this, and the movie will be more of the same. This is when the fatigue will set in.
>>
>>82587374
Dragonball Z has been running for 135 years.
Never overestimate the public.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.