[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any of you guys remember a movie that started out by introducing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 120953757.jpg (142KB, 594x389px) Image search: [Google]
120953757.jpg
142KB, 594x389px
do any of you guys remember a movie that started out by introducing a group of friends that went to school together. it wasnt a movie like oceans eleven or anything it was a lower budget movie and might have been a comedy vehicle for some adam sandler like actor. the only part i really remember is the black kid lighting off fireworks that was his thing he was the pyro and each one had a thing theres was only like three or four and the movie was about them meeting up to accomplish some goal that the main character came up with about the school i think? any help would be appreciated i watched it as a kid its pretty nostalgic
>>
>>82585175
Without A Paddle?
I don't think there's a black kid in that though...
>>
>>82585175

sounds a lot like dirty deeds
>>
>>82585175
A Time to Kill?
>>
A Serbian Film.
>>
>>82585258
Thanks that's it!
>>
>>82585175

Problem Child 2
>>
File: MPW-21784.jpg (63KB, 450x664px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-21784.jpg
63KB, 450x664px
>>82585175
Kinda sorta sounds like big bully.
>>
>>82585396
Tom Arnold did nothing wrong
>>
Stand by Me?
>>
>>82585230
i recently watched this in hopes this was it but i feel like the one im talking about had a different story that revolved more around the school (maybe the protagonists elementary school crush is a teacher there now and theyre getting shut down so he devises a plot to stop this by making his friends think it was all about saving the school and taking it back from the bullies trying to steal their memories or some other rousing speech) but anyways thanks for the guesses
>>
>>82585396
holy fuckin shit i think u found it i love you man thanks!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.