[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wife's son is making you sit through marathons of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492610104016.jpg (35KB, 488x432px) Image search: [Google]
1492610104016.jpg
35KB, 488x432px
>tfw wife's son is making you sit through marathons of crappy kid cartoons
>(in b4 hahaha cuckold. This is a monogamous relationship and she's now pregnant with my real child, so shut up.)

I mention one time that I don't watch a lot of tv and know he's acting like some sort of tv tutor for me and I have to play along or else he starts acting shitty and my wife gets mad at me.

They're rarely the most famous ones with big adult fanbases like Adventure Time or Regular Show. At least with those I can tell they were written for a broader audience and can get some of the more mature jokes, but he mostly shows me some obscure retarded 80s thing that barely lasted a season. The last one I had to sit through was the fucking Zelda cartoon, and before that something about pink turtle things I forget what it's called.

One time I showed him an episode of Mad Men to show him the type of shows I do like (Would like to show him Sopranos, but he's a little pussy who can't handle violence), but he was mostly confused and my efforts at explaining "complex" character interactions and inner conflicts were futile. I also asked if we would like to watch childhood favorites of mine like Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life, but he just went on a 10 minute rant about how they suck and it's not as good as other shows he likes.

Is there anything I can do to help this? He's 17 years old and has no friends and apparently people make fun of him at school because all he wants to do is talk about old cartoons. Is there a way to ease him into appreciating better, more complex tv? I really don't want him to watch nothing but cartoons the rest of his life.
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (3KB, 101x96px) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
3KB, 101x96px
>>82583362
hahaha cuckold.
>>
Like i would read all that crap from a cuck
>>
unless the wifes son isnt swimming with the fishes

youre a cuck my guy
>>
>>82583362
0/10 blog post
is kikebook still down
>>
>>82583362
Are there no nerds/weebs at his school? Talking about old cartoons is all they do.
>>
>>82583667

I can't imagine there aren't, but they don't just talk about cartoons, right? My wife's son doesn't play a lot of video games, isn't into capeshit, and doesn't like anime at all.
>>
>>82583362
>my wife's son
>>
>tfw wife's son

lol is that u tb
>>
>my wife's son
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1460387131800.png (1MB, 1204x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1460387131800.png
1MB, 1204x1204px
>>82583362
>marrying a women with a child
>getting her pregnant after the fact

FUCKED UP
>>
>>82583362
>wife's son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZUoCpx8jag
>>
>>82583362
hahahah cuckhold, Jesus Christ.

Don't be too surprised when that kid turns out black
>>
Easy fix comrade.
>Get him to read comics instead of watching hipster cartoons
>Break every bone of his body by pushing him down some train steps
>Call him Mr.glass
Now here's the step-father and step-son bonding part where you both most desperately need
>Plan acts of terrorism
>Wait for a soul survivor to emerge from said terrorism act
Tell him to be friends with the soul survivor. Ergo, he now has a healthy hobby as a villain and a friend who isn't a geek.
Too bad though, you're still a cuck-step-father.
>>
You didn't even have to mention that it wasn't your kid.
>>
>>82583362
Watch anime.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.