[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>British"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4007.jpg (23KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4007.jpg
23KB, 300x237px
>British""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Explain this, britbongs.
>>
File: mfw.png (289KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
289KB, 509x509px
>HoUmoUr
>Mfw Anglos pretend to be human near me.
>>
File: 1492880457368.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492880457368.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>82580407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo
Is there literally anything worse than this? What were they thinking? Did they just want to pad the flick?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>Bu but butbutbut it's old timey and no one else does it anymoure.

Guess again anglo.
>>
>>82580781
whoa they did it in real life how funny wtf i love montey pythons now
>>
File: Griffin_family.png (91KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
Griffin_family.png
91KB, 320x251px
>american comedy
>>
>>82580407
you wouldn't understand such highbrow humour
>>
>>82580407
I like this thread because it makes britbongs upset.
>>
>>82581006
We don't have a right to talk. They tried to make an English version of Family Guy and it was utter shite. I laughed at how bad it was; which I guess is pretty good. It was called 'Full English' or something. It had fucking everything in it. If it was on tv still, it'd be all over /tv/ going on about KEKING and stuff.
>>
>>82580598
the original reddit
>>
>>82581062
No it doesn't. Anybody being 'upset' is pretending or an Aussie/Leaf. Nobody in the UK cares. Many in the UK feel the same about Monty Python. Only their films were good.
>>
monty python and other old shit like that is utter garbage and most of the people who seem to like it are Americans in my experience

modern british comedy is far better, just compare the US office where people will set fire to the building and XD wacky hijinks ensue like lmao a pony is in the office that doesn't belong there! characters so flanderised that they're stupid enough to drive directly into a lake because their gps told them to, etc. Low brow shit. British comedy on the other hand is down to earth, reserved and relatable.
>>
>>82580407
>That kid in school who only wore jeans, only liked dad rock and loved monty python
Wasn't me thank god but everyone knew that guy. Dunning Kruger syndrome faggot
>>
>>82581239
t. toothless Bongistani

Don't you have prayer soon, Achmed?
>>
>>82580407
if british comedy is so shit why do americans always remake their shows? game. set. match. point. scott.
>>
>>82581086
You mean the same way Americans tried to remake successful British sitcoms several times and failed miserably until The Office, (which was also shit but for some reason it was popular).
>>
Everybody knows that Benny Hill is the all time best British comedian.
>>
>>82581511
No, I was just saying with stupidly tried to copy Family Guy when we should have created an animated show that did it's own thing. I mean for some daft reason shit like Downtown Abbey is popular with the septics, so we could easily do a animated show which plays on that stuff.
>>
File: george.jpg (70KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
70KB, 300x400px
Monty Python tried out more shit than you'll even come up during your whole life.

Comedy status: Deconstructed
/tv/ status: buttblasted
>>
>>82581086
Family Guy it itself just "What if we did The Simpsons but made it edgy and added more pop culture references?"
>>
>>82580598
Jesus fucking christ. I'll never understand why bongs are so smug about their "comedy". It's absolutely atrocious. I feel like people who like are actually just pretending to.
>>
>>82581727
Wise words from a wise anon.
>>
>>82581006
Family actually has funny jokes even though the writing is terrible in general. Far better than most of what The British Caliphate has to offer.
>>
>>82581511
>(which was also shit but for some reason it was popular)

i love when bongs are secure about their inferior taste
>>
Stop spreading your shit to /v/
>>
>>82581958
Then the Simpsons is now "what if we did Family Guy but made it utterly humorless"
>>
This is now a python appreciation thread
>>
>>82581434
>60% white
>>
File: 1E37XdSqWZzpsiwtEx0WQ51c3kj.jpg (17KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1E37XdSqWZzpsiwtEx0WQ51c3kj.jpg
17KB, 300x169px
everyone knows the canadians are the best at comedy
>>
>>82582304
This

they have an incredibly clean rap sheet
>>
>>82582181
I'm not British, and I like American comedy too.
>>
>>82581727
>No one in this thread existed in the 60s
Thread is a classic case of millennials having no appreciation for context beyond the last 5 minutes.

The only way to watch Monty Python now is with your dad or grandfather.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3zCQzZx68

bretty funny 2bh
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1242x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1242x718px
>>
God is /tv/ pleb. Murrican intellect everyone
>>
there was an early 90s show that was super edgy and even gorey. had some sort of kids in the hall humor. one of the gags included a family called the "safe family" or something, they all had shotguns, even the kids, and they accidentally shot each other, gore was gruesome, it was very outlandish. it was something youd see nowadays in adultswim, but it was made 20 years ago, anyone saw this?
>>
>>82582601
You're a fucking retard for finding shit like Mr Bean funny, sandnigger piece of shit.
>>
*BUUUURP* Morty God is not real and american comedy is superior morty
>>
File: Red_Dwarf_logo.png (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dwarf_logo.png
58KB, 300x300px
Pic related is one of my favourite shows of all time.
>>
consider this comedy:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4w1z98_doug-stanhope-no-place-like-home-part-01_fun

Especially 8:50
>>
Why do you keep making these threads.
>>
>>82582748
>my knowledge of british extends to most popular among americans british import

As expected from a brainless fat cheetos eating slob piece of shit
>>
Watch this entire episode of Brass Eye that was banned from TV (Paedogeddon) then tell me English humour isn't funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
>>
>>82582881
Sure thing, Ahmed.
>>
>>82583067
no problem, Tyrone Hernandez Lee
>>
>OP hasn't been permabanned yet
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.