[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this movie basically teaches girls to be a race trading whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So this movie basically teaches girls to be a race trading whore thief who lets the only worthwhile guy fucking die, then become a millionaire?
>>
10 clover field lane> Don't Breathe > Split
>>
>Fuck that ending
>Fuck that bitch
>And fuck the guy for being such a beta bitch
Should've fucked off and leave her to her fate
>>
>>82579039
I don't think she got anywhere close to a million dollars from the safe.
>>
>>82579169

its just typical race trading jew propaganda

like some 10/10 white girl is going to fuck some ugly nigger/spic guy named "money" and do home invasions with him...
>>
>>82579219
its Detroit
>>
>pussy beta
>worthwhile
lel
>>
>>82579219
He didn't seem like a spic though, he just seemed like a wigger. I know now that the actor was Costa Rican, but I had to look him up to find that out.
>>
>>82579039
The main characters were so ridiculously unsympathetic that I couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes. Even thinking about that shit just pisses me off. The main bitch is such a manipulative hypocrite it's insane, and the 13 Reasons kid is too fucking retarded to care about.
>"H-hey hold on, guys, you just roped me into a potential felony charge which I didn't actually have to get myself involved in, but you obviously needed me for. It's almost like I'm being taken advantage of here or something..."
>"No please stay :( If you leave then I won't be able to continue my illicit criminal activities :( Can't you see how much I care about you from the sympathetic looks I give you while my tall violent gangster boyfriend grabs my ass??"

Honestly the boyfriend was the only remotely sympathetic one because he at least had the decency to rip the bandaid off and detach that pathetic orbiter from the toxic bitch.
>>
don't think it's meant to teach anyone anything

not as though they tried to make the characters sympathetic or good
>>
>>82579900
I'm pretty sure you were supposed to sympathize with Jane Levy based on the 2 or 3 shots depicting her lower-class home life.
>>
Why are people saying the wigger is the boyfriend? I didnt get that at all, seemed like they both wanted that ass but the girl wasnt committed to either of them
>>
>>82580730
"Boyfriend" is a relative term. The wigger was clapping that ass. 13 Reasons kid was doing following her around like a loyal dog for the reward of eye contact.
>>
I liked this movie. Made me think of fighting the Garradors from Resident Evil 4.
>>
>>82580868
>The wigger was clapping that ass

wow, does everyone talk like a nigger nowadays?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.