[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, why Marvel/DC keep trying when everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: watchmen-theatrical-poster-big.jpg (268KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen-theatrical-poster-big.jpg
268KB, 691x1024px
I don't get it, why Marvel/DC keep trying when everybody knows this (pic related) is the pick of capeshit. everything else is just below
>>
It sucked big nigger smegma dicks
>>
>>82578086
But, was it kino?
>>
If the best capeshit movies can do is a botched adaptation of a good story then there's not really any hope for it, is there
>>
>>82578086
Because normies dont want good stories that explore interesting themes, they want explosions.

And im judging this off my family who cant watch a movie that has more than 5 minutes of talking between action scenes
>>
>>82578148
totally was kino
>>82578132
projecting much?
>>
>INB4 people pretend that Zach didn't understand the deep meaning of the funny cartoon book for teens written by a literal Cuck
>>
DUDE DECONSTRUCTING SUPERHEROES LMAO
>>
>Idiots don't know Watchmen is DC.
>>
>>82578193
YMS summed it up pretty well, he said superhero movies are the new WWE, there's effects and music and all that, but in the end you're just there to watch your favourite muscly costumed character beat up another muscly costumed character.
>>
File: 1487031184219.png (2MB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487031184219.png
2MB, 1056x1080px
>flash has blue electricity around him when he runs
>Flash's dad (in prison) is played by Dr.Manhattan
>DC comics recently crossed over with Watchmen

WHAT IS ZACH UP TOOOOOOOOOOO?
>>
>>82578229
but that is what comics do....
>>
>>82578188
>muh comic books

nigga the comic book ending was goofy, unnecessarily convoluted and stupid and only works in that medium, film's ending was loads better
>>
>>82578086
Anyone who thinks this is good clearly doesn't have the attention span to read the comic. Also
>>82578268
>>
>>82578572
Never mind the endin, Snyner compmetly missed the whole point of the comic and pourded his teenage testosteron filled jizz of "cool" all over it, when it is supposed to be opposite of that. Like why the fuck do characters send people flying with punches? Why they have actual good and functional costumes?
>>
>>82578615
I read the comic and the film is a respectable adaptation. Besides aside from the ending which I thought was an improvement it was almost 100% loyal to the comic.
>>
>>82578721
In the comic they were hyper athletic anyway and watchmen did have good costumes, you're thinking of the minutemen. i understand it was more slick and shiny than the book's color palette and but it wasn't really a deal breaker for me, its palatable in a cinematic sense at least.
>>
>>82578958
Fuck, maybe, I'll have to rewatch it again. I have this weird love/hate relationship with this movie, I rewatch it like once a year and consider it either garbage or very good until the next rewatch, I cant make up my mind. I'm at the garbage phase now obviously, but havent seen it in a long time and Im tempted again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.