[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dat ending scene what a great fucking movie. I just read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>dat ending scene
what a great fucking movie.

I just read that a sequel is already in production. wtf? why?
>>
>>82577332
written by the same guy, so atleast the story will be good
>>
Find it a bit boring everytime the token black friend was on screen desu
Arrival is much better
>>
Money. I get the feeling they have some defent ideas for the sequel though otherwise they would have moved onto something else. Its not like it was a box office smash or anything
>>
it will just be Sicario torturing and killing people for the CIA for two hours
>>
>>82577332
I like this movie, but the colour grading pains me.
>>
>>82577440
that slow motion entering into the tunnel with night vision was the best part
>>
>>82577440
I thought I was the only one. I hate this sort of low contrast, washed out (raw) color grading. Looks like shit, feels cheap and the outdoor scenes in daylight looked fucking horrible.
>>
>>82577483
that scene was sexy as hell.
>>
>>82577332

Everything with that Mexican cop and his little beaner family felt like it was added in reshoots to make the film a bit more sympathetic to Mexicans.
>>
>>82577565
depended on the scene, in my opinion.
most of the movie was your typical teal & orange, but overall it was very pretty to look at.
see >>82577604
I guess they simply went with the often used 'authentic' movie look.
>>
>>82577814
I disagree. Most of the shots looked too flat, and the value contrast wasn't good for a majority of the movie.

It's still a great movie, but little things like this bug the hell out of me.
>>
>great movie
You mean boring shit with piss for a story.
>>
>>82577717
I guess they needed some backstory for the mexican family in order to make the ending work and show that it doesn't really matter what side of the fence you're on. when it comes to the war on drugs and the cartell, the every day joe is simply fucked.
>>
File: emily_is_sicken_by_you.jpg (91KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
emily_is_sicken_by_you.jpg
91KB, 736x1105px
>>82577332
>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in south. I was trained by CIA. I was given the title of Reserve Chief Deputy. They take a movie “Sicario.” They have a 5-foot-7-inch little girl, whether she was British or American, I don’t know. I don’t care. She had never been to south. She doesn’t speak southern. She has never fought against drug cartels. They make her the Sicario. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.
>>
>>82577923
somewhat generic during the day time, I agree. I liked the night time shots though.
>>
>>82578144
who are you quoting
>>
>>82578244
>>
>>82577923
I think it would have hurt the film desu
>>
someone skip all the shit and just post emily blunts arms and armpits please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.