[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for the name of a movie, or confirmation that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1443931830713.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443931830713.png
15KB, 200x200px
I'm looking for the name of a movie, or confirmation that it even exists.

A horror film, it's about 2 siblings, 2 boys or maybe a boy and a girl. They start following this trail, or this path, or some ancient markers because of spooky legends and whatnot. A ghost witch haunts them, they kill some undead monsters, eventually they're in the desert and have to hide from some monkey things... then they find a shrine or something dedicated to the witch, maybe?

This is either a retarded-ass horror film, or I'm having a recurring dream that I'm watching a retarded-ass horror film that my mind creates; but I need some sort of confirmation.
>>
Kind of reminds me of Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.

They kill witches and shit, and at the end they're hunting a desert witch.

Probably not it though. But it was actually a pretty fun movie.

Anything else we can work from?
>>
File: 1445236112613.png (3KB, 168x264px) Image search: [Google]
1445236112613.png
3KB, 168x264px
>>82571337
The only other things I can remember is that the siblings start off in a small village, no father, their mother isn't fond of them, but she shows up at the end in the desert area for some sort of weird incestuous confrontation/confirmation that the older brother is a good person for starting a cult in the desert shrine. This takes place in the middle of a pseudo melt-down from the older brother who killed some of his cult members to complete a ritual to summon the ghost witch so he could finally kill her.
It was definitely a brother and a sister in the desert area, or the 2 brothers picked up some girl during the adventure, but the 2nd brother was no longer seen.

In the desert when they're hiding from the monkey things, some other monkey thing is helping them and telling them to hide from the evil monkey things. Then some humans pop out and guide them to the desert shrine.

That's the extent that I remember.

The more I think about it the more I'm thinking I'm just a retard who can't tell when he's dreaming.
>>
>>82571781
I've thought that before, but it often turned out that there was some actual crummy movie behind it.

Was it The Hills Have Eyes or something? I never really paid much attention to it. Maybe it's some Rob Zombie horseshit.
>>
File: 1461533919738.jpg (13KB, 416x297px) Image search: [Google]
1461533919738.jpg
13KB, 416x297px
>>82570713
ur cute~
>>
File: 4me.gif (872KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
4me.gif
872KB, 400x226px
>>82572367
It wasn't The Hills Have Eyes, and I know I said it was Horror, but it was more of a Horror-lite film, or just a film with fantasy-horror elements. Kinda like Supernatural horror where it's in there but it's not *that* spooky. It's weird though, cause I don't do horror.

I'm thinking Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters might be a good place for me to start, but I've also never heard of or seen anything about that movie. So why would my brain be having dreams about a movie that I've never seen before?

Today's a weird day.

>>82572400
Also ty
>>
Sounds like fucking Wizard of Oz in a vague way.
>>
>>82572736
Nah, definitely wasn't Wizard of Oz, but I can understand the comparison.
>>
It can't be a dream. It's too construct and detailed. I have no idea what movie it is but good luck anon. Here's a bump.
>>
>>82574328
No, I'm positive it was a dream now, cause I had the dream last night. The conundrum, however, is if the movie could actually exists.

If it does, which movie is it?
If it doesn't, then why the fuck can't it exist? Cause it sounds like a movie that I'd want to watch. I just don't want to have to induce lucid dreaming to watch it.
>>
>>82574905
Television does have influence on our dreams. With the advent of color TV, Research shows that once color broadcast became common..people also started to dream in color which is strange because the world is obviously in color.

You've probably seen various movies that all got mixed up into one weird dream such as A Wizard of Oz and a cheap horror film.
>>
File: IMG_2462.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>82575169
Yeah, that's probably the best and most scientific explanation of the dream.
Still doesn't make me feel better cause like I said, now I wanna watch this movie; but I can't cause it's a fucking dream movie.
>>
>>82575528
Make the movie, anon.
>>
>>82575169
I liked Persona 5 too
>>
>>82575773
Bumpy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.