[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was babysitting, which gave me a chance to catch the Angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Angry Birds Movie.jpg (152KB, 1578x888px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Birds Movie.jpg
152KB, 1578x888px
So I was babysitting, which gave me a chance to catch the Angry Birds movie. And it's actually very good! So why did it get killed by critics and audience alike?

Was it the not so subtle metaphor about mass immigration? I don't want to suspect some liberal media agenda. Especially since the audience also didn't enjoy it. Is it just a bad movie, and my tastes are shit? Am I wrong in thinking it's a good funny movie with heart?
>>
>make a movie based on an app
>it's actually good
>>
i watched this in theaters surrounded by fucking kids and i thought it was a fun movie desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXPjXkLX0HI
this scene was hilarious and i was the only one who was laughing. the adults in there didn't laugh because it was inappropriate and the kids didn't get it.
>>
It was pretty decent. Nice animation and colours.

Also loaded with not even subtle adult humour. Biggest complaint is that they threw in way too many random pop songs. Also the entire thing basically being a metaphor for mass immigration destroying Europe was hilarious
>>
NO! THE BIRDS WERE THE NATIVES MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND THE PIGS WERE THE CONQUISTADORES SHOWING UP IN THEIR BIG WEIRD SHIPS CLAIMING LAND, CONSUMING THE RESOURCES AND FUCKING SHIT UP HOW COME EVERYONE MISSED THIS
>>
>>82569549
except it wasn't that at all
>>
>>82569302
Yeah, that was a delayed laugh, because I was a little stunned that they put that in the movie.

Plus the scene when the Eagle is snooping at some female bird in a bath through a telescope.
>>
File: 1494284025452.webm (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494284025452.webm
345KB, 1280x720px
>>82569207
It's not good. There isn't a single moment of joy to be had in this movie beyond recognizing it's anti immigration narrative.
>>
>>82569549
Because no one cares about the conquistadores?
>>
>>82569207
Two reasons:

1.) Critics hated the movie for not fitting in with the Hollywood circlejerk of liberal idealogy.

2.) People wanted to hate the movie for being based off of a shallow app. They were sick of desperate franchising and saw this as an equivalent to the "Emoji movie." Then when they saw the critics hated it, they felt free to write it off without even seeing it.

But luckily kids don't care about politics or franchising, they just appreciated a good movie. So it wasn't a flop, truly, and will return a big profit if you factor in franchising / sequels.
>>
File: Zootopia.png (482KB, 719x679px) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia.png
482KB, 719x679px
This movie is jewish propaganda and Zootopia is the true redpill, but the rules of /pol/
>>
>>82570592
Neat little chart graph thingy you found.
I hope you aren't serious though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.