[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Vic Mackey a white supremacist? How could you not be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: vicmackeycb.jpg (21KB, 653x343px) Image search: [Google]
vicmackeycb.jpg
21KB, 653x343px
Was Vic Mackey a white supremacist? How could you not be in his position?
>>
File: travel broadens the mind.jpg (1MB, 1989x4378px) Image search: [Google]
travel broadens the mind.jpg
1MB, 1989x4378px
What if I believe that all cultures, races, and ethnicity should have a right to exist, but that mixing them in large numbers is a bad thing?
>>
>>82568899
You're welcome to your opinion but most people don't share it because it's borderline retarded.
>>
>>82569160
>most people don't share it
Source
>>
>>82568852
>Was Vic Mackey a white supremacist?
No, there are several episodes where he has a violent response to racism. I'm only 3 seasons in though. Fuck that nigger bitch.
>>
>>82569160
*wrong*
>>
>>82569188
>>82569260
Show me the places where people support this and I'll show you how their efforts are crumbling or backfiring so har it's strangling them to death. Please take your time all the greatest countries on Earth embrace the hell out of multiple cultures.
>>
>>82569318
I haven't made any claims, anon. That would be you. Post your sources please sounds like some important statistics are at play behind the scenes.
>>
File: 2260241.jpg (404KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
2260241.jpg
404KB, 1024x685px
>No 24/Shield crossover

One of the great missed opportunities in tv.
>>
File: figIa.png (49KB, 1350x750px) Image search: [Google]
figIa.png
49KB, 1350x750px
>>82569355
Here is some info on the richest most powerful country in human history. What do you got?
>>
>>82569239
Man, how i wish i could watch all seasons for the first time again.
No other show comes close to it. There is no dull episode, shit, there isnt even a dull moment in an episode.

Why dont they make shit like this anymore?
>>
>>82569419
What does this have to do with your claim that most people on the earth favour race mixing?

>What do you got?

You seem to be repeatedly failing to understand that I am not claiming anything. Whatsoever. I never have done. In fact, I'm neutral on the subject. Waiting to pick a side, if you like. Perhaps a better representative of your side of the argument could pick up the baton instead of you, anon for I think you are underage/moronic (delete as appropriate)
>>
>>82569440
I didn't like the black cop's gay lover, Vic's wife or Shane's gf. I found them all very annoying, especially the gay guy, but other than that the show was pretty much perfect and had a good ending which is rare.

I can't wait for the 4K remaster.
>>
>>82568899
The right side doesn't illustrate growing contempt on the white man's face.
>>
>>82569440
Sometimes it feels like a procedural but there have been some moments of raw emotion that really struck a chord with me that I haven't seen in any other TV program. When Dutch catches the serial killer he was desperate to find in S1 and then - at the end - breaks down into fucking tears because the guy profiled him being just one.

The conniving, scheming and plotting of the Strike Team makes for good watching as well. I hope it keeps going as good as these first seasons have been.
>>
>>82569700
Youre in for a wild ride...
>>
File: 3rd.jpg (73KB, 485x594px) Image search: [Google]
3rd.jpg
73KB, 485x594px
>>82569390
>No Third Watch/Shield crossover
living is pain
>>
He got away with everything.
Despite all the shit he still got away.
>>
>>82570281
How good is that show?
>>
>>82569521
Nigger read the graph and you see that it has people from across the earth race mixing in huge numbers. Are you retarded?
>>
>>82570540
I think you posted the wrong image.
>>
>>82570499
i really like it, its more down to earth, watching the community of cops, paramedics, firefighters on one precinct working the 3 - 11 pm
>>
shane was a white supremacist
having vic do it would be lazy
>>
>>82570611
okay, thanks
>>
>>82568852
Vic Mackey may not be but his autistic son if probably poasting on /pol right now.
>>
File: 1462557369565.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462557369565.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>82570879
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.