[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the only truly great show about high school that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: freaksandgeeks.jpg (111KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
freaksandgeeks.jpg
111KB, 670x377px
Is this the only truly great show about high school that's also realistic?
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 176x176px
i also liked Daria, obviously its going to have cartoon comedy shenanigans but a lot of the issues the characters went through were pretty relevant
>>
>>82564178
I like Degrassi
>>
That's Gilfoyle on the back right
>>
Skins
>>
>>82565692
That isn't high school though.
>>
>>82564400
kys you're self
>>
File: 1468889035511.jpg (576KB, 1746x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1468889035511.jpg
576KB, 1746x1248px
Victorious
>>
The Inbetweeners is easily the best representation of British secondary school life I've seen.
>>
>>82565692
>>82565844
They're both sixth form though. I guess some of the more precocious people would have experienced that shit in secondary school sure
>>
awkward
>>
>>82564178
Really depends on the culture, I think F&G was pretty out there from what I've seen and heard about from American friends.

>>82565692
Some kids here party hard but the characters don't match up, the pretty, popular kids drink and dress up and dance, but the kids who would actually be doing Skins shit are generally the maniacs and chavs who die or are incarcerated by the time they're 30.
>>82565844
This. Granted it mostly only shows the experience of one specific kind of clique, but nonetheless it's accurate.
>>
my so called life
>>
>>82567621
Skins was obviously turned up to 11 for entertainment value but I definitely saw a few parallels between a couple events in it and shit that happened to me or my friends secondary school. Also, until the third generation none of them were shown to be overtly popular (which is why I thought it was mainly shit).

Tony was shit too because he was so damn near perfect at everything I couldn't see anybody relating to him.
>>
Nothing more accurate.
>>
>>82564178
>the least talented people in that photo ended up being most successful
>they're all jewish

Hmm...
>>
File: all summed up.jpg (62KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
all summed up.jpg
62KB, 500x497px
>>
>>82568438
based
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.