[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro said we are allowed one meta thread per board, so here goes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Hiro said we are allowed one meta thread per board, so here goes.

KRAGER'S OFFICIAL META THREAD!

Some topics to get things going, I've changed some because I felt we've gone over them already. Ofcourse, feel free to contribute your own topics.

>1. Should we be more lax on the moderation? This board feels like nazi germany sometimes, you have to be really careful not to break any rules.
>2. Frogposts! For or against?
>3. Should /tv/ sell official merchandise? I'd walk around with a cia shirt or some other funny in joke.
>4. How can we effectively deal with viral marketers trying to sell us movies? I suggest we all take up tripcodes so we can keep track of if people are loyal to certain brands or companies, and keep that in mind when reading their reviews.
>5. Plenty of movies have nude scenes. I suggest we turn /tv/ into a red board. It doubles with keeping reddit and the phoneposters away.
>>
the boy in your image should get a haircut and a job. Is it you? You do know that excess sugar is bad for you, It will give you a constipated anus.
>>
>>82561848
1.Nigger
2.Coon
3.Golliwog
4.Darkie
5.Blacky
>>
Off yourself nigger
>>
>>82561848
Lol nigger. Don't you have somewhere better to be, like facebook trying to pick up some obese white woman? 4chan is a white man's website
>>
If you want to make the board better instantly then remove your trip, fucking dick.
>>
Do manlets have to sit closer to the screen to enjoy a film? I'm a normal body man but this is a question I am desperate to have answered.
>>
>>82561848
not krager
>>
>people actually think this is the real krager

the newest
>>
>>82562072
>not krager
What did he mean by this?
>>
I've been deep undercover in the industry. I've discovered various companies run different bots on this board. It explains a lot. The threads you see about DCU, Star Wars, Marvel - they're not real people. The sad thing is some people are actually conned by this into discussing these shitty fucking movies, and some people even think this constitutes serious film. How can we stop them?
>>
>>82562104
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/Krager/tripcode/%21LIVednMaNE/page/1/
>>
>5. Plenty of movies have nude scenes. I suggest we turn /tv/ into a red board. It doubles with keeping reddit and the phoneposters away.

/tv/ should be like /fit/: a blue board where some nudity is allowed based on the idea of the board, i.e. nudity should be allowed only if it is a screencap of a film or television show in a discussion about said film or television show.
>>
>>82562196
I see lots of bad posts.
Seems like Krager to me.
>>
This is your reminder that
>op only left /b/ last year and also
>op spams pedoshit
>op is an actual redditor
>op is a a crossposter
>he doesn't know kragers leaked trip
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/tripcode/%21%21dwWfiBE%2Bah5/
>>
File: 43.png (10KB, 809x121px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
10KB, 809x121px
>>82562336
>lots

some of the other kragers have 15000+ posts

i dont pay attention enough to know who the real one is but its definitely not one with 43 posts
>>
>>82561848
Fuck off with this gay shit you literal nigger./tv/ would be better without turds like you.
>>
why dont mods perm ban that stupid pedo poster instead of just deleteing threads?
>>
>>82561947
Mexican here, you're wrong
>>
stop posting this fuckugly thing eating that big niggersnickers
>>
>>82563309
jealous of da BBC eh whiteboi?
>>
>>82561913
fucking kill yourself trip fag
>>
>>82563296
You have to go back
>>
>>82562104
Its killkid, the autistic samefaggot whos been making these threads. Just report his faggot ass and move on.
>>
>>82563702
Go back where? Your mom's house so I can fuck her raw like I did last night? Fucking gringo bitch.
>>
>>82563734
Back to Mexico you illegal. The wall will make sure you stay there
>>
>>82563771
Keep dreaming autistic white bitch boy.
>>
File: 1458946039308.png (188KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1458946039308.png
188KB, 327x316px
>>82563276
>perm ban

its hilarious that there are STILL people who think bans do anything
>>
>>82562388
This
>>
Turn on the robot
Forced anon and IDs
Increase post timers
/cel/
>>
Why doesnt Hiro make a new system for mods that let them make names or tripcodes invisible for everyone?
>>
>>82565694
Maybe he did but you don't realise because they are invisible. To be honest, you're a newfig extraordinaire if you think /tv/'s trip population is even one third of what it used to be. You should be grateful.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.