[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the ship went to hell, does that mean it's possible for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: EventHorizon.jpg (164KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
EventHorizon.jpg
164KB, 1600x680px
So the ship went to hell, does that mean it's possible for the ship to go to heaven?

:o
>>
Event Horizon, Martyrs, and Hellraiser (only the first) are all part of the same canon.
>>
I feel dirty for never having seen this movie.
>>
>>82558604
Maybe.

Is it ok if I'm getting aroused by this pic ?

And why is she still wearing her top while all the others are naked ?
>>
>>82558604
Is this stealth warhammer 40k thread? Someone explain if there really was some plot progression lately or if I was memed and what should I read to get til date with it
Or write tldr if you feel like it
>>
>>82558604
I don't see why not but you'd probably piss off God or something and then you'd end up with something way worse than Satan fucking with the Event Horizon ship.
>>
>>82558604
that would make a very boring movie
>>
>>82558604
>ship goes to sea
>"does that mean it's possible for the ship to go to sky?"
>>
>>82558604
Don't see why not. By which means though?
>>
>>82558773
faggot
>>82558787
retard
>>
>>82558604
No.
Hell - warp reality with all gods like entities.
Heaven does not exists or it is the same thing.
>>
>>82558604

It didnt go to our version of hell, it went to a hellish dimension.
>>
>>82558604
>implying Heaven and Hell aren't the same place, it just depends on the person.

A guy visits Hell, and he notices everyone sitting at a large table with a huge feast on it. The problem is, there are spoons attached to their hands that are very long, so they can't put the food in their mouths that they scoop up. They are all howling in hunger and anger, unable to eat.

Then he leaves Hell and goes to Heaven. But it's the same exact thing. Everyone sitting at a table with long spoons attached to their hands. But instead of howling in hunger and anger, they are laughing and joking. He notes they aren't trying desperately to shovel the food into their own mouths, but instead feeding each other.
>>
They never went anywhere, its just the main characters sleep paralysis nightmare as he goes into cryogenic sleep.
>>
>>82559370
3deep
>>
>>82559370
fuck off father brennan
>>
>>82558604
Hell is just a word, anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.