[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most obvious case of a planted actor/scripted drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: öml.jpg (34KB, 468x363px) Image search: [Google]
öml.jpg
34KB, 468x363px
Is this the most obvious case of a planted actor/scripted drama in /tv history??

I remember seeing this in Sweden when it came out and vowed to myself to never see shitty American reality shows again
>>
They aren't pro actors, that's super obvious.
>>
My sister was watching a new episode premiere a few seasons ago and we were high as fuck and I'm being a huge dick making fun of everything they do and imitate Ramsey and call out the fuck ups before they happen.

>Gordon calls for a mushroom risotto
>seemingly any female or male always overcooks it the first time if they have other fish to fry
>Gordon beats on some black girl for under cooking THE FUCK-ING WELLINGTON!
>tell her "She's going to overcook the risotto"
>10 secs later Ramsey takes a bite
>[C'MERE YOU intensifies]
>[TASTE THAT intensifies]
>overcooked the risotto
her husband throws his head back and sighs
>"told ya so :/"
>>
>>82557195
This post was a bit...reddit...
>>
>>82556088
No, there was a fat chef on Hell's Kitchen that was pretty obviously scripted, given he couldn't cook his way out of a paper bag
>>
>>82557242
How can you cook your way out of a paper bag?
>>
>>82557195
10+ seasons of cooking Risotto and Beef Wellington and yet new "contestants" are still failing to properly cook this somehow. If I was going to be on the show that's first fucking thing I would practice in my own time before going on the show.
>>
>>82557242

Based Raj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRQkw5aHRvs
>>
This most recent season I called the winner after five minutes into the first episode. They don't even try to keep it mysterious anymore
>>
>>82559563
>WHAT'S THIS?
>A paper bag chef
>PAPER? IT'S FUCKING RAW
>C-chef?
>LOOK AT IT
>Yes Chef
>IT'S DRIPPING WITH GREASE
>HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN HERE
>A few minutes? I just put the food in it
>UNBELIEVABLE
>>
>>82559887
>tfw lost the les cancer gif version >>>/gif/10565208
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.