[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering who you thought would win if the seinfeld sextet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Seinfeld_logo.svg.png (92KB, 1200x518px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Seinfeld_logo.svg.png
92KB, 1200x518px
I was wondering who you thought would win if the seinfeld sextet and freddy kreuger fought?

Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Elaine Benes, Cosmo Kramer, Newman and Sue Ellen Mischke take on the sleep slasher who goes by the name of Frederick Charles "Freddy" Krueger in their dreams!

Scenario:

On the night of October 30th, 1999, a few months after George Costanza, Elaine Benes, Cosmo Kramer and, of course, Jerry Seinfeld, have been released from jail and are just a night away from Halloween of that year, all four are asleep in their respective homes, with Newman and Sue Ellen Mischke falling asleep at the same time as them in their respective homes, as well.

However, it turns out that Freddy Krueger has recently entered the dreamland of their universe and is eager for new targets, and the dream demon is nothing short of only too elated, overjoyed and excited when he sees the six ones whose names have been mentioned asleep and dreaming.

Recognizing him after they fall asleep and see him upon seeing themselves on a dark, satanic version of Jerry's auditorium theater, all six realize that, in the case of rivalries, differences have to be put aside if they can even hope to survive such a dangerous, threatening situation as this, especially after Freddy boasts he's going to pick them off one by one even if they all attack him at once.

They mean to work together simultaneously against Freddy, sure enough, but his focus on them is greater than it would be on most victims.

After all, he doesn't want anyone stealing his thunder in terms of nastiness and/or hilarity, so he's particularly focused on Jerry, Sue and Newman.

He's also especially focused on Elaine because he loves killing women more than he does men despite how he enjoys killing both.

And Freddy thinks that Kramer's lack of intelligence and George's lack of courage will make them only too easy for him to get rid of, no matter what else happens, with or without the sextet attacking him all at once.
>>
Thus, on the one hand, Freddy's six Seinfeldian targets have an advantage in how they're working as a group, regardless of what they think of each other under normal circumstances, however high or low an opinion it is, but on the other hand, Freddy's considerable eagerness to throw it down with them and what background setting he's set up makes it so that he won't be too busy laughing and/or gloating to concentrate on his attempts on their lives.

So, what will happen? Who will live? Who will die? Let it be known how Freddy's attack on these six turns out!
>>
noice fangfic
>>
Suck off Freddy, Jerry. And tie me up in the corner so I can watch.
>>
This is some next level autism, holy shit.
>>
>>82559139
Jealous?
>>
Why Sue Ellen Mischke of all characters?
>>
>>82559139
A little something you should have considered before insulting my match like that...

I do NOT take shit like that lying down.

And I am FAR from gentle in terms of how I get nasty with people who insult me and/or my matches.

Proof positive, I am now saying FUCK YOU, UP YOURS AND GO FUCK YOURSELF to your sorry ass.

That, and how, as soon as I say this one last thing to you, mothefucker, I am reporting you.

YOU CAN GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC AND THEN GO PISS THE FUCK UP A ROPE!

Maybe next time you'll take the fact that some responses towards disrespect are a lot less calm and a lot more explosive into account, loser!
>>
File: photo.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>>82559506
>>
>>82554141
>I was wondering who you thought would win if the seinfeld sextet and freddy kreuger fought?

The viewers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.