[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you prefer the top to the bottom one, you literally need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: man-of-steel-color.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-steel-color.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
if you prefer the top to the bottom one, you literally need to get your eyes checked.
>>
>>82552818
It depends on the feel of the movie. For something grim-dark as Man of Shit, you probably shouldn't have a bright palette.

That being said, why wouldn't you make a dark Super-Man movie? He's one of the campiest characters in DC
>>
>>82552900

I think the movie would've benefitted from being more like the bottom for the first half then got darker when Zod came into play and started destroying things.
>>
>>82552900
If you think Superman should be grim dark, you're everything wrong with these types of movies.
>>
>taking superheroes who were originally created for kids this seriously

Come on guys.
>>
>>82553277
sh-shut up beta fag.
DC is for alphamales. Marvel is for children, children who like reading comics... that were made for children.

Also, here is a collection of buff shirtless men I keep on my desktop.
>>
>>82552818
Most TVs have adjustable settings to change contrast, color, and brightness.

All I have to do is press the "movie" button on my remote.
>>
>>82552818
They both look like shit
>>
>>82552900
id do one. but man of murder isnt "dark", dark can still have energy, mos is just depressive and defeated.
>>
>>82553360
For everyone arguing about what comic book publisher is better. They are both juvenile.
>>
>>82553589
Shut up, do you see how buff everyone in DC is?
>>
>>82553589
DC has Vertigo. That automatically makes them better in terms of comics.
>>
>rëddit circle-jerk The thread
Really makes me think.
>>
>>82552818
He looks bald in that shot lol
>>
>>82553625
>>82553628
>dcucks damage control
>>
>>82552818
http://furiousfanboys.com/2015/04/viral-video-lies-about-how-man-of-steel-really-looks/

http://furiousfanboys.com/2015/04/videolab-admits-to-misrepresenting-man-of-steel/

That's not how the movie actually looks retard
>>
>>82553628
Max is just as good

All the children comics are pretty much the same .
>>
>Downplaying the piercing blue of Cavill's eyes?

Just how gay is Synder? Whats next, changing the aspect ratio so he doesn't look so jacked?
>>
File: Joker - BRAVO.gif (317KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
Joker - BRAVO.gif
317KB, 400x233px
>>82552818
>>82552945
>>82553552
And if you faggots haven't figured out what they're doing yet, you should get your heads examined.

>>82553277
It wasn't children that spread American comics around the world. It was young G.I.s in war theaters.
>>
>>82552818
i think no filter would be best, they both look shit
>>
>>82552818
The top image was desaturated by the software company to sell their product. The actual Blu-ray looks closer to the bottom photo, except the colors are more natural instead of that blue-orange-over saturated nonsense.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.