[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched the first episode and it was fucking garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Just watched the first episode and it was fucking garbage.

Spoil it for me.
>>
She kills herself
>>
uhhh

she kills herself?
>>
>>82549209
Dolores is the center of the Maze
>>
watch the second. First episode is shit but I liked it overall. It wasn't as cynical as I would have made it. I actually like how it "encourages" suicide because now maybe more normies will off themselves.
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (32KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
32KB, 600x293px
>>82549209
RAPE

Let's talk about the best moment of the show, though:

>"hey are u ok?"
>>
>>82549359
You're the faggotty white knight in this show.
>>
the writing is fucking terrible I cannot understand how people can enjoy this shit
>>
Kylo Ren kills Han Solo
>>
>>82549382
My brother said I would like it on the level of Cyberbully. I think I see what he means. The dialogue is fucking terrible.
>>
>>82549379
You mean clay or the gay spic? Also why?
>>
>>82549611
Because NORMIEEEEEEEEEES WHY DIDN'T THE SLUT GO OUT WITH MEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82549633
Where the fuck are you getting that from my posts?
>>
>>82549756
>because now maybe more normies will off themselves.
>>
2b dies and humanity is dead
>>
The entire show is on par with Cyberbully
Fucking awful writing.
If you like this show and are a male, chances are you have never touched a female in real life
>>
>>82549818
autism
>>
>>82549209
Why did you make a thread?
>>
>>82549774
So I want more nornies to commit suicide. Doesn't mean I'm a white knight or that I got rejected by sluts. Work on your strawmen some more my friend.
>>
>>82550456
I'm not your friend and I'd let you drown if I saw you in the river.
>>
the girl just starts blaming people for random stuff. a creepy kid stalks her for 5 minutes and takes a lesbian kiss picture of her, then she gets raped, creates a bunch of stupid tapes describing all the """bullying""" she had to endure, then she kills herself

its very stupid
>>
>>82550470
Okay. So?
>>
File: 1491628595884.jpg (266KB, 642x589px) Image search: [Google]
1491628595884.jpg
266KB, 642x589px
>>82549818
DELET THIS
>>
Sheri did nothing wrong. That old fuck shouldn't have been on his phone
>>
Season 2 is 13 Reasons Why I Shot Up The School. Have fun with this garbage.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.